Edgar Scott's Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, we went thru 5 different bonding agents and somewhere read about GOOP with LEGO…"

Edgar Scott replied Dec 10 to LEGO gets an APM Brain

5 Dec 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Very nice points Doug on all counts.  Someone mentioned that odd Bebop thing could e…"

Edgar Scott replied Dec 10 to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

57 Dec 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Yes, the bricks are glued, but it is designed so that it will hold itself together e…"

Edgar Scott replied Dec 8 to LEGO gets an APM Brain

5 Dec 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Oddly enough I just got an Ad on Facebook for 3DR(guess fb/chrome watches me), this…"

Edgar Scott replied Dec 7 to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

57 Dec 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Gary, I like how you separated these classes, not all drones(quads) are the same, an…"

Edgar Scott replied Dec 6 to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

57 Dec 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Chim, I know what your saying and I do love your concern.  But this could be a wonde…"

Edgar Scott replied Dec 6 to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

57 Dec 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Finally got some PID's that work well.  Had to manually do them. Heres a test. "

Edgar Scott replied Dec 6 to LEGO gets an APM Brain

5 Dec 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Thanks Chim, I appreciate that, yes I do know how to fly been doing it for 10 years,…"

57 Dec 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

"> by traditional Tx you mean a dedicated box with two sticksYes, and very nicely…"

Edgar Scott replied Nov 27 to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

57 Dec 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

"There are obvious major benefits to standard physical stick configurations for safet…"

Edgar Scott replied Nov 27 to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

57 Dec 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service