Edgar Scott's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (199) Replies Latest Activity

"> by traditional Tx you mean a dedicated box with two sticksYes, and very nicely…"

Edgar Scott replied yesterday to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Jason

"There are obvious major benefits to standard physical stick configurations for safet…"

Edgar Scott replied yesterday to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Jason

"...all these 'fly aways' and complaints from the FAA have 'zero' to do with using or…"

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Jason

">  saw one come crashing into the hood of a car recently with nobody around. Neve…"

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Jason

"Cool...especially the surface pro with the gamepad over a large laptop, a researcher…"

Edgar Scott replied on Wednesday to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Jason

"To be honest I really expected more from this community, except the one glimmer of h…"

Edgar Scott replied on Wednesday to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Jason

"Richard, I have a NAZA and an APM and I love my APM more :-D....if you came here fo…"

Edgar Scott replied on Monday to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Jason

"Thanks Tim, love your feedback on haptic of a physical stick.  And your right, virtu…"

Edgar Scott replied on Sunday to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Jason

"Hi Randy,Thanks for the reply, thats great news.   We are in the days of phones and…"

Edgar Scott replied on Sunday to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Jason

"Hi Matthew, drones that do not require Tx exist now with this FAA/Congress in the Pa…"

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Jason

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service