Edgar Scott's Discussions (323)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"I got no reply so I hope a clip will help, maybe I need to adjust a PID? I have alre…"

Edgar Scott replied on Tuesday to Rocking, right-left

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Anyone have an idea why the RTL was engaged? :-("

Edgar Scott replied Mar 10 to Still restarting mission after loss of signal in 3.1

1 Mar 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Sorry that you lost the craft Mural, One thing I have learned is always activate Ge…"

Edgar Scott replied Mar 2 to R.I.P. Lost my Quad, APM2.6, GoPro, 600mW video Tx and many more...

10 Mar 5
Reply by xs4reak

"Assuming throttle is calibrated I think its the battery.  I know you said you use th…"

Edgar Scott replied Mar 2 to [SOLVED] First Flight - My F450 can't lift of the ground

30 Mar 3
Reply by Thomas

"but throttle up it does not stop after a few seconds right? If not try 130 or maybe…"

Edgar Scott replied Feb 27 to Can someone look at my F450 quad build?

8 Feb 27
Reply by Edgar Scott

"You are correct, DJI's never need calibrating. I had the same issue as you with the…"

Edgar Scott replied Feb 27 to Can someone look at my F450 quad build?

8 Feb 27
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Will it fit on the inside so you can out the battery on top?  I put my f550 inside a…"

Edgar Scott replied Feb 25 to Can someone look at my F450 quad build?

8 Feb 27
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Whats confusing me is I read  http://diydrones.ning.com/forum/topics/roi-being-ignor…"

Edgar Scott replied Feb 16 to YAW_OVR_BEHAVE is missing

4 Feb 16
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Yes I know I can set it again between waypoints, but it looks like YAW_OVR_BEHAVE fe…"

Edgar Scott replied Feb 11 to YAW_OVR_BEHAVE is missing

4 Feb 16
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Changed PILOT_VELZ_MAX to its highest setting at 500 and it moves up and down better…"

Edgar Scott replied Jan 24 to Making Loiter more aggressive

7 Jan 24
Reply by Edgar Scott

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service