Edgar Scott's Discussions (413)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"I took a look at the other errors and see a lot of ERR, Subsys = 11, ECode = 0, GPS…"

Edgar Scott replied Aug 16 to Is there a way to tell if Tx loss signal initiated my RTL

6 Aug 16
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Perfect, thanks, the only part I knew was the big red banners...that link you sent w…"

Edgar Scott replied Aug 15 to Is there a way to tell if Tx loss signal initiated my RTL

6 Aug 16
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Tom, thank you so much...but teach me to fish :-) 1) how can you tell the radio lost…"

Edgar Scott replied Aug 14 to Is there a way to tell if Tx loss signal initiated my RTL

6 Aug 16
Reply by Edgar Scott

"oh man, that's nice, I have some applications that I need a smaller unit and this is…"

Edgar Scott replied Aug 6 to Any plans to make a smaller pixhawk mini?

4 Aug 6
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"I also noticed that my Graupner 10" bolt on still fit perfect, in fact even better a…"

Edgar Scott replied Jul 25 to Self tightening props for TBS Disco 900 kv Motor users

1 Jul 25
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Ty Michael, I don't ever remember doing this before and I used it for years, maybe I…"

Edgar Scott replied Jul 11 to Windows 8 MP does not show beta, but Windows 7 does

2 Jul 11
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Well he did a wonderful job of keeping cool and level headed. It made drudge too."

Edgar Scott replied Jun 10 to Quadrocopter pilot gets attacked by drone-hating woman

4 Jun 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Wow...2 years I have done done that.  Just re-read something I have not read in a lo…"

Edgar Scott replied May 10 to Landing with 3.1.3 ALT-HOLD, props slowed...then speed up and flipped on its tail :-(

2 May 10
Reply by Edgar Scott

"TY, if I get the problem in hybrid/3.2 I'll post the logs.  Once I get hybrid I doub…"

Edgar Scott replied May 6 to Stopping causes bounce and rock in LOITER

2 May 6
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Do you mean no gps fix at take off or lost during flight? If takeoff 3.1.x I didn't…"

Edgar Scott replied May 3 to Arducopter 3.1.3 Failsafe question

4 May 4
Reply by Pedals2Paddles

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service