Randy's Discussions (4,870)

Discussions Replied To (511) Replies Latest Activity

"Daniel, Good news that you figured out the issue. To increase the chance that Michae…"

Randy replied yesterday to Battery Failsafe (RTL) crash

8 15 hours ago
Reply by DG

"Ivan, There's a wiki page here on 3d mapping and it also has some links at the botto…"

Randy replied on Wednesday to I'm new here and i want to understand more about 3d mapping with UAV drones

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Jaan Kronberg

"Top,     Sure sounds great.     Certainly the existing OF_Loiter algorithm is not go…"

Randy replied Aug 24 to How to use px4flow on Arducopter? When will it be supported on arducopter3.3?

3 Aug 24
Reply by Randy

"Top, You should be able to load that branch onto a pixhawk and you'll be able to pul…"

Randy replied Aug 24 to How to use px4flow on Arducopter? When will it be supported on arducopter3.3?

3 Aug 24
Reply by Randy

"Damo, Yes, the compass is used in all flight modes to counter the gyro drift. I thin…"

Randy replied Aug 23 to yaw not operating correctly

27 on Thursday
Reply by Damo

"Are you using an APM2 with an external compass?  If yes, then the compass hasn't bee…"

Randy replied Aug 23 to yaw not operating correctly

27 on Thursday
Reply by Damo

"Yes, I totally agree with the advice from Erik and Robert.  Take the pixhawk out of…"

Randy replied Aug 22 to ESC Calibration

12 on Thursday
Reply by Robert Fenney

"I'd bet on a motor imbalance.  For example one ESC hasn't been calibrated or a singl…"

Randy replied Aug 22 to yaw not operating correctly

27 on Thursday
Reply by Damo

"Simon,      I suppose it's possible that the landrover had a strong magnetic field t…"

Randy replied Aug 1 to Magnetometer issue, lack of mission waypoins or both (or something else!)?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Simon Gibson-Poole

"Simon, I had a look at the logs assuming that it would be a compass problem because…"

Randy replied Aug 1 to Magnetometer issue, lack of mission waypoins or both (or something else!)?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Simon Gibson-Poole

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service