Randy's Discussions (6,504)

Discussions Replied To (615) Replies Latest Activity

"My guess is the issue is that the ESCs haven't been calibrated.  Maybe try plugging…"

Randy replied 3 hours ago to Quadcopter - APM v2.8 not recognizing throttle with ESCs plugged in.

4 2 hours ago
Reply by Clifton Hipsher

"the mission planner allows checking a single motor.  Checkout the wiki page above. …"

Randy replied Apr 19 to My Hexa tries to flip while taking off!!!

7 Apr 19
Reply by Harry Courter

"If there's an issue it's really most likely to be one or more motors/ESCs are out of…"

Randy replied Apr 18 to My Hexa tries to flip while taking off!!!

7 Apr 19
Reply by Harry Courter

"I suspect it's not very difficult to add support but it depends a bit on the interfa…"

Randy replied Feb 26 to Leddar One optical range-finder support coming to ArduPilot?

12 Mar 3
Reply by Tony K

"Maybe the Mauch power module would work?"

Randy replied Feb 24 to Battery power module 6s?

35 Mar 5
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"They were bought by Garmin but I hear the sensors will re-appear a some point under…"

Randy replied Feb 11 to Rangefinders: Lidar Lite V2, Lightware, and others, need recommendations

82 Apr 9
Reply by Justin Ward

"That's a good question!  I used the Odroid U3 and was able to get 6 ~ 10 fps and tha…"

Randy replied Feb 9 to Onboard Image Processing (Find red disk in green field)

23 Feb 9
Reply by Randy

"Jake, Here's the other discussion re coming up with the companion computer images. …"

Randy replied Feb 8 to Onboard Image Processing (Find red disk in green field)

23 Feb 9
Reply by Randy

"Jake, Yes, it could be modified to do that.  It uses ardupilot's velocity controller…"

Randy replied Feb 7 to Onboard Image Processing (Find red disk in green field)

23 Feb 9
Reply by Randy

"@Patrick, Yes, we're including the red balloon finder in Bill's companion computer i…"

Randy replied Feb 7 to Onboard Image Processing (Find red disk in green field)

23 Feb 9
Reply by Randy

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service