Randy's Discussions (6,554)

Discussions Replied To (621) Replies Latest Activity

"Churl11, I can't do much with tlogs I'm afraid.  If you've got dataflash logs that w…"

Randy replied Jun 16 to My Octa with LIDAR is OK in loiter,but is slowly falling down in Auto

11 on Monday
Reply by churl11

"No need to set the alt-source.  Instructions to set-up the lidar are here (you've pr…"

Randy replied Jun 15 to My Octa with LIDAR is OK in loiter,but is slowly falling down in Auto

11 on Monday
Reply by churl11

"We've renamed some of the parameters.  They start with ATC_ now.  Best to use the be…"

Randy replied Jun 15 to My Octa with LIDAR is OK in loiter,but is slowly falling down in Auto

11 on Monday
Reply by churl11

"Churl11, That all looks reasonable.  Copter-3.3.3 doesn't use the lidar during Auto…"

11 on Monday
Reply by churl11

"A small correction.. in Copter-3.3 (and higher) it is possible actually to setup aut…"

Randy replied Jun 12 to CAN NOT INVOKE AUTOTUNE FLIGHT MODE

13 Jun 16
Reply by andi azhar

"Alex, For #1, no. still not implemented. For #2, someone is working on this so I thi…"

Randy replied May 18 to Indoor navigation with ArduCopter

9 May 19
Reply by Alex Black

"My guess is the issue is that the ESCs haven't been calibrated.  Maybe try plugging…"

Randy replied May 3 to Quadcopter - APM v2.8 not recognizing throttle with ESCs plugged in.

8 May 3
Reply by Flak

"the mission planner allows checking a single motor.  Checkout the wiki page above. …"

Randy replied Apr 19 to My Hexa tries to flip while taking off!!!

10 Jun 14
Reply by Marco C

"If there's an issue it's really most likely to be one or more motors/ESCs are out of…"

Randy replied Apr 18 to My Hexa tries to flip while taking off!!!

10 Jun 14
Reply by Marco C

"I suspect it's not very difficult to add support but it depends a bit on the interfa…"

Randy replied Feb 26 to Leddar One optical range-finder support coming to ArduPilot?

13 May 21
Reply by Lance Brummett

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service