Randy's Discussions (5,003)

Discussions Replied To (515) Replies Latest Activity

"@Francesco, You can use the regular Y6 firmware.  There's a FRAME setting that you c…"

Randy replied Sep 13 to Which firmware for Y6B?

5 Sep 15
Reply by Francesco Bertelli

"PF,      7 satellites and hdop over 2.0 could definitely lead to bad loiter performa…"

Randy replied Sep 9 to APM 2.6, AC 3.1.5 - Loiter mode issue (logs included)

7 Sep 16
Reply by Milan

"Ruoyu, No, I'm afraid not.  There's not way to re-take control forcibly with the tra…"

Randy replied Sep 8 to Change flight mode when using roscopter

2 Sep 11
Reply by Ruoyu Tan

"It's actually possible to set the battery failsafe to RTL instead of LAND.  This fea…"

Randy replied Sep 2 to SPLASH DOWN

27 Sep 6
Reply by Stephen R Mann

"Daniel, Good news that you figured out the issue. To increase the chance that Michae…"

Randy replied Aug 30 to Battery Failsafe (RTL) crash

9 Sep 1
Reply by Daniel Estes

"Ivan, There's a wiki page here on 3d mapping and it also has some links at the botto…"

Randy replied Aug 26 to I'm new here and i want to understand more about 3d mapping with UAV drones

2 Aug 27
Reply by Jaan Kronberg

"Top,     Sure sounds great.     Certainly the existing OF_Loiter algorithm is not go…"

Randy replied Aug 24 to How to use px4flow on Arducopter? When will it be supported on arducopter3.3?

3 Aug 24
Reply by Randy

"Top, You should be able to load that branch onto a pixhawk and you'll be able to pul…"

Randy replied Aug 24 to How to use px4flow on Arducopter? When will it be supported on arducopter3.3?

3 Aug 24
Reply by Randy

"Damo, Yes, the compass is used in all flight modes to counter the gyro drift. I thin…"

Randy replied Aug 23 to yaw not operating correctly

33 Sep 14
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"Are you using an APM2 with an external compass?  If yes, then the compass hasn't bee…"

Randy replied Aug 23 to yaw not operating correctly

33 Sep 14
Reply by Forrest Frantz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service