Randy's Discussions (4,756)

Discussions Replied To (500) Replies Latest Activity

"Darrell, I don't really know but I guess it's possible for interference if it's oper…"

Randy replied 19 hours ago to Unexplained fly away logs here but don't quite know how to interpret.

5 19 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"It's also possible that the dock might have thrown off the compass.  We've seen one…"

Randy replied 22 hours ago to Unexplained fly away logs here but don't quite know how to interpret.

5 19 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"Sean, Really sorry about your troubles. I've had a look at the logs and it looks lik…"

Randy replied 22 hours ago to Unexplained fly away logs here but don't quite know how to interpret.

5 19 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"One nice thing about using arducopter with telemetry is that a "tlog" will be produc…"

Randy replied on Sunday to Quadrotor fly away

11 on Monday
Reply by F. C. Bearsch "Tearig"

"The Pixhawk doesn't have a ppm encoder but arducopter will trigger a radio/throttle…"

Randy replied on Sunday to Quadrotor fly away

11 on Monday

"If the throttle/radio failsafe was set-up (instructions are here) then it will RTL o…"

Randy replied on Saturday to Quadrotor fly away

11 on Monday

"Yes.  I would have thought that even if you didn't plug in the RC to the gimbal it w…"

Randy replied Jun 14 to APM 2.6 Gimbal Setup

15 Jun 14
Reply by Duncan J

"Duncan,      If it's a brushless gimbal you're using then the instructions on the wi…"

Randy replied Jun 14 to APM 2.6 Gimbal Setup

15 Jun 14
Reply by Duncan J

"My guess is that it could be weather affecting the barometer but it's also be that h…"

Randy replied May 18 to APM 2.5 - Height keep on increasing ?

6 May 18
Reply by Randy

"Re PID tuning for throttle, remember that if you're using stabilize mode then the th…"

Randy replied May 15 to no throttle control just raise to about 10 % and no more thrust

10 May 15
Reply by Amro Samy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service