Randy's Discussions (5,409)

Discussions Replied To (535) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I don't think those offsets are too high.  A total length of >500 is where we…"

Randy replied Jan 19 to I can't get rid of my toilet bowl

13 Jan 21
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Jay, If you want to do it in software, it would require changing the PXFirmware's rg…"

Randy replied Jan 11 to Pixhawk external LED?

22 Jan 12
Reply by Jay

"Sounds good.  Happy new year. I think Jonathan Challinger is planning on working on…"

Randy replied Jan 1 to How will RTL react if copter armed before getting GPS lock

6 Jan 1
Reply by Randy

"Dax, It stores the home position when it first get GPS lock and also whenever the ve…"

Randy replied Jan 1 to How will RTL react if copter armed before getting GPS lock

6 Jan 1
Reply by Randy

"Yuvraj, No sure really.  The Mission Planner is really Michael Oborne's baby.  I'm m…"

Randy replied Dec 29, 2014 to Compass Declination Error

6 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by yuvraj

"Yuvraj, The declination is available for everywhere in the world.  It uses a compres…"

Randy replied Dec 29, 2014 to Compass Declination Error

6 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by yuvraj

"I think it's a mission planner issue because that error message is not from anything…"

Randy replied Dec 28, 2014 to Compass Declination Error

6 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by yuvraj

"@Dax, There's some edge case handling of this although i'm not sure it's exactly wha…"

Randy replied Dec 10, 2014 to Ignore Throttle Failsafe if in Land Mode

2 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Dax Hafer

"One limitation of the Toshiba RGB LED (which is what's in the Pixhawk RGB LED) is th…"

Randy replied Dec 8, 2014 to Pixhawk external LED?

22 Jan 12
Reply by Jay

"The day will come where we we won't require a transmitter but before then we need to…"

Randy replied Nov 22, 2014 to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

57 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Edgar Scott

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service