Randy's Discussions (6,590)

Discussions Replied To (631) Replies Latest Activity

"Great that you got help here.  I just wanted to point out as well that ArduPilot has…"

Randy replied Oct 19 to GPS Loiter holding issues

7 Oct 19
Reply by Jeff Horton

"In an interesting turn, a pull-request has come in for the LeddarOne.  I think it's…"

Randy replied Sep 12 to Leddar One optical range-finder support coming to ArduPilot?

25 Oct 12
Reply by Anton Horpynich

"Anton, Also just to let you know, you can find the daily chatter of the ardupilot de…"

Randy replied Sep 6 to Leddar One optical range-finder support coming to ArduPilot?

25 Oct 12
Reply by Anton Horpynich

"Anton, Maybe you could raise a pull request to get it into master?  I've had a quick…"

Randy replied Sep 6 to Leddar One optical range-finder support coming to ArduPilot?

25 Oct 12
Reply by Anton Horpynich

"Marco, You shouldn't need to do autotune or any re-tuning if you upload Copter-3.4-r…"

Randy replied Aug 24 to What's the difference between ( Absolute , Relative , Terrain ) Alt in MP ?

4 Aug 24
Reply by Randy

"Marco, So terrain following is a new feature in Copter-3.4 (now in beta testing).  I…"

Randy replied Aug 23 to What's the difference between ( Absolute , Relative , Terrain ) Alt in MP ?

4 Aug 24
Reply by Randy

"J'Rome, If you can somehow issue mavlink commands you can put the vehicle in Guided…"

Randy replied Aug 19 to Issue Command Fly(bearing, time, speed) ?

3 Aug 19
Reply by Randy

"Yes, turning off learning (until -rc2 comes out at least) would be a fine thing to d…"

Randy replied Jun 24 to Non-responsive RC Input in Loiter Mode

11 Jun 25
Reply by leonardthall

"Ah, I forgot to add, I think what's happening when MOT_THST_HOVER gets too big is th…"

11 Jun 25
Reply by leonardthall

"Thanks for the report and testing Cotper-3.4-rc1.  Also interesting that you're usin…"

11 Jun 25
Reply by leonardthall

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service