Randy's Discussions (5,889)

Discussions Replied To (560) Replies Latest Activity

"It's possible that some of the propellers or motors are spinning in the wrong direct…"

Randy replied on Saturday to Problems with calibration ?

3 on Saturday
Reply by Randy

"That seems pretty short with 8400mAh already but I believe you of course.  Bigger an…"

Randy replied Jul 20 to Flight time of a 3DR robotics X8 model 2013

24 yesterday
Reply by DB

"I think if you play around with plugging/unplugging the board around the time you pu…"

Randy replied Jul 18 to is my apm bricked?

4 Jul 19
Reply by Darius Jack

"David, I used the MP's "Pick previous firmware" link on the Initial Setup >> I…"

Randy replied Jul 18 to APM 2.6 and 3.2.x firmware

2 Jul 19
Reply by David Pulvermacher

"Martin, I had a quick look at the logs but I don't immediately understand why the ya…"

Randy replied Jul 17 to Problems with circle?

1 Jul 17
Reply by Randy

"I think basically you just need something to intelligently merge the mavlink streams…"

Randy replied Jul 14 to How to get a ground control station to connect to multiple UAVs?

9 Jul 15
Reply by Christopher

"The direction you're going in will probably work but personally I've done it with 3…"

Randy replied Jul 13 to How to get a ground control station to connect to multiple UAVs?

9 Jul 15
Reply by Christopher

"David, Try graphing the dataflash message's ATT messages's desired roll vs actual ro…"

Randy replied Jul 6 to Twitch on flight mode switch

3 Jul 7
Reply by David Pulvermacher

"It might be the AHRS_TRIM_X and Y are large.  Set them to zero and see if that fixes…"

Randy replied Jun 27 to FlyMaple Accel calibration problem

12 Jul 7
Reply by Jared Muirhead

"You'll definitely need to complete the accel calibration somehow or inertial nav won…"

Randy replied Jun 11 to FlyMaple Accel calibration problem

12 Jul 7
Reply by Jared Muirhead

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service