Randy's Discussions (6,387)

Discussions Replied To (609) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a good question!  I used the Odroid U3 and was able to get 6 ~ 10 fps and tha…"

Randy replied 6 hours ago to Onboard Image Processing (Find red disk in green field)

23 6 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"Jake, Here's the other discussion re coming up with the companion computer images. …"

Randy replied 11 hours ago to Onboard Image Processing (Find red disk in green field)

23 6 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"Jake, Yes, it could be modified to do that.  It uses ardupilot's velocity controller…"

Randy replied yesterday to Onboard Image Processing (Find red disk in green field)

23 6 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"@Patrick, Yes, we're including the red balloon finder in Bill's companion computer i…"

Randy replied yesterday to Onboard Image Processing (Find red disk in green field)

23 6 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"Yes, I agree with Cala that the red-balloon-finder is perhaps the best place to star…"

Randy replied on Saturday to Onboard Image Processing (Find red disk in green field)

23 6 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"Dan, If the quad were in AltHold mode instead of Loiter it would stay level and not…"

Randy replied Feb 3 to Adding a horizontal motor/prop to drive a quad

21 on Thursday
Reply by Flying Buddha

"Sorry, my other reply was before I read all the other comments here.  Insitu did som…"

21 on Thursday
Reply by Flying Buddha

"There are a few videos of this kind of thing on YouTube including this one. This ide…"

21 on Thursday
Reply by Flying Buddha

"I've added a small "Configuration" section to the wiki and updated the mav-type. By…"

Randy replied Jan 30 to about singlecopter

3 Jan 30
Reply by Bill King

"Hi Bill, got your message so we can make those changes, thanks!"

Randy replied Jan 30 to about singlecopter

3 Jan 30
Reply by Bill King

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service