Randy's Discussions (6,583)

Discussions Replied To (626) Replies Latest Activity

"Marco, So terrain following is a new feature in Copter-3.4 (now in beta testing).  I…"

Randy replied 3 hours ago to What's the difference between ( Absolute , Relative , Terrain ) Alt in MP ?

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"J'Rome, If you can somehow issue mavlink commands you can put the vehicle in Guided…"

Randy replied on Saturday to Issue Command Fly(bearing, time, speed) ?

3 on Saturday
Reply by Randy

"Yes, turning off learning (until -rc2 comes out at least) would be a fine thing to d…"

Randy replied Jun 24 to Non-responsive RC Input in Loiter Mode

11 Jun 25
Reply by leonardthall

"Ah, I forgot to add, I think what's happening when MOT_THST_HOVER gets too big is th…"

11 Jun 25
Reply by leonardthall

"Thanks for the report and testing Cotper-3.4-rc1.  Also interesting that you're usin…"

11 Jun 25
Reply by leonardthall

"Churl11, I can't do much with tlogs I'm afraid.  If you've got dataflash logs that w…"

Randy replied Jun 16 to My Octa with LIDAR is OK in loiter,but is slowly falling down in Auto

11 Jun 20
Reply by churl11

"No need to set the alt-source.  Instructions to set-up the lidar are here (you've pr…"

Randy replied Jun 15 to My Octa with LIDAR is OK in loiter,but is slowly falling down in Auto

11 Jun 20
Reply by churl11

"We've renamed some of the parameters.  They start with ATC_ now.  Best to use the be…"

Randy replied Jun 15 to My Octa with LIDAR is OK in loiter,but is slowly falling down in Auto

11 Jun 20
Reply by churl11

"Churl11, That all looks reasonable.  Copter-3.3.3 doesn't use the lidar during Auto…"

11 Jun 20
Reply by churl11

"A small correction.. in Copter-3.3 (and higher) it is possible actually to setup aut…"

Randy replied Jun 12 to CAN NOT INVOKE AUTOTUNE FLIGHT MODE

13 Jun 16
Reply by andi azhar

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service