Randy's Discussions (4,773)

Discussions Replied To (501) Replies Latest Activity

"Valentin,      Can you attach a log file or a tlog?"

Randy replied on Monday to bad compas health

2 on Monday
Reply by valentin colon

"Darrell, I don't really know but I guess it's possible for interference if it's oper…"

Randy replied Jul 23 to Unexplained fly away logs here but don't quite know how to interpret.

5 Jul 23
Reply by Randy

"It's also possible that the dock might have thrown off the compass.  We've seen one…"

Randy replied Jul 23 to Unexplained fly away logs here but don't quite know how to interpret.

5 Jul 23
Reply by Randy

"Sean, Really sorry about your troubles. I've had a look at the logs and it looks lik…"

5 Jul 23
Reply by Randy

"One nice thing about using arducopter with telemetry is that a "tlog" will be produc…"

Randy replied Jul 19 to Quadrotor fly away

11 Jul 21
Reply by F. C. Bearsch "Tearig"

"The Pixhawk doesn't have a ppm encoder but arducopter will trigger a radio/throttle…"

Randy replied Jul 19 to Quadrotor fly away

11 Jul 21

"If the throttle/radio failsafe was set-up (instructions are here) then it will RTL o…"

Randy replied Jul 18 to Quadrotor fly away

11 Jul 21

"Yes.  I would have thought that even if you didn't plug in the RC to the gimbal it w…"

Randy replied Jun 14 to APM 2.6 Gimbal Setup

15 Jun 14
Reply by Duncan J

"Duncan,      If it's a brushless gimbal you're using then the instructions on the wi…"

Randy replied Jun 14 to APM 2.6 Gimbal Setup

15 Jun 14
Reply by Duncan J

"My guess is that it could be weather affecting the barometer but it's also be that h…"

Randy replied May 18 to APM 2.5 - Height keep on increasing ?

6 May 18
Reply by Randy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service