Chris Anderson's Discussions (7,930)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't find any of those misbehaving subpages. Can you give me some example URLs?…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 25 to Is there a Mavlink library or programming API (not python) ?

23 Mar 25
Reply by Philip Giacalone

"The Mobile/Android one is Java"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 25 to Is there a Mavlink library or programming API (not python) ?

23 Mar 25

"Launching tonight. DroneKit"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 24 to Is there a Mavlink library or programming API (not python) ?

23 Mar 25

"Jake, that was resolved more than two years ago. All APMs shipped after March 2013 h…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 11 to Danger!

12 Mar 11
Reply by Jake Stew

"You'll have all that and WAY more in two weeks. Look for a big SDK announcement at t…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 9 to Is there a Mavlink library or programming API (not python) ?

23 Mar 25

"This is when it's armed? If so, that means you have RC failsafe turned on. You shoul…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 7 to Danger!

12 Mar 11
Reply by Jake Stew

"I haven't touched RC sticks for months. I just use Droidplanner (and AC3.2 with EKF…"

Chris Anderson replied Nov 26, 2014 to Should we put an end to requiring a traditional Tx for Multicopters?

57 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Edgar Scott

"Absolutely! Lasers are already supported Image processing is already supported Swarm…"

Chris Anderson replied Nov 10, 2014 to PixHawk/APM :: Thinking new ideas

2 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Steve

"Here are some resources that may be helpful: Getting started with MAVLink Dummy's G…"

Chris Anderson replied Nov 2, 2014 to Is there a Mavlink library or programming API (not python) ?

23 Mar 25

"Both DroidPlanner and Mission Planner already support that.  http://copter.ardupilo…"

Chris Anderson replied Oct 14, 2014 to Follow me

5 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by yuvraj

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service