All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (23)

← Back to ArduCopter User Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Power module smoked

Hey guys,  I am building a new Tri copter and was bench testing my copter and was having an issue with one of the motors not starting prope…

Started by Jon Car

6 Mar 17
Reply by Richard Kennedy

ESC frequency mismatch with APM

Hey APMer's, I've had the misfortune of getting an ESC that is not compatible with the APM. How is this possible? Welp, I'm using this ESC,…

Started by Sourlemon11

7 Mar 10
Reply by Felixrising

Pixy Cam interfacing with APM

How to connect the pixy cam to the APM ....I have some idea that I will connect through UART but Iam doubtful that If I connect like that I…

Started by yuvraj

2 Mar 2
Reply by yuvraj

Custom made GCS with take off / landing capabilities

Hi, I've been working for a couple of days on a remote controller for APM and after doing some extense research I'm still unable to figure…

Started by Max Patissier

5 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Gonzalo Garat

Mission Planner Latest Update - Geofence Breach Message

I just updated Mission Planner and now I get a message "Geofence Breach".  I currently have the Geofence disabled. Is this a glitch in the…

Started by Daniel Estes

19 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Marcos Vinicius Tavares

Object Following UAV using APM 2.5! Help!

Hi! I am a complete newbie in the world of UAVs. But I need to make a Object Following UAV using APM 2.5 as my academic project, so can't a…

Started by Prashant Chawla

5 May 27, 2014
Reply by John Githens

Hexa-B, APM 2.5 Controller and DX8/AR8000 Setup HELP!

PLEASE - Can someone with similar configuration please email me a Spektrum DX8 configuration file so I can get back on track with my ArduCo…

Started by Peter Klimon

5 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Victor Miranda

Wiring diagram for APM + 6S battery + Attopilot

Hi, I plan to wire my X8 octo so: As I must use the attopilot sensor (because I exceed the 3DR power module capacity of 90 amps), I am wor…

Started by Hugues

5 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Hugues

Accelerometers "Calibration Failed"

Hello, I have a problem with my APM2 with the calibration of accelerometers use the M.P. 1.2.67, and when I do the calibration, as wiki pro…

Started by Fabio

2 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Fabio

PPM Encoder - Update

Should I update my APM with the newer PPM encoder before installing ver. 3.0.1 firmware?  Note:  I purchased Ardupilot Mega 2.5+ before Mar…

Started by Daniel Estes

18 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Daniel Estes

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service