All Discussions Tagged 'ArduRover' (8)

← Back to ArduRover User Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rover goes in tight circles when in Auto and RTL mode. Error Compass Variance Alert.

The rover works completely in manual mode, but whenever I switch to auto or RTL the rover just turns in tight circles. I get an error messa…

Started by Robert Kyamoto

15 Jan 25
Reply by Nathan Jones

Potential RC for Sparkfun's Micro category

Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to the forums and to drones in general. I've done lots of reading, but no actual building yet. I'd like to exper…

Started by Kyle Campbell

11 May 27, 2014
Reply by Kyle Campbell

Snowmobile...

Folks, here is what I want to do: an autonomously driven snowmobile.  I have the mechanical parts working well for the directional contro…

Started by Sridhar Anandakrishnan

31 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by 924aussie Alan

Admin

Getting Ready for the Sparkfun 2013 AVC

Hi All, Thought that I would start this discussion concerning preparations for the Sparkfun 2013 AVC so that we can archive our efforts for…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

17 May 29, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

ArduRover HIL simulations.

Hi everyone, Apologies if this has already been addressed somewhere in this forum already, but is anybody aware of a freeware simulator th…

Started by Luke Horwood

1 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Linus

Admin

Enter the RoboMagellan Competition using an ArduRover

Hi All, I thought that I would start this discussion to provide a forum where we RoboMagellan enthusiasts can share our thoughts on the use…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

18 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by KM6VV

Developer

Loading APMrover2 software with Arduino

Hi all,since there are some changes recently in software it might help to get an update about how to load the current development version o…

Started by Linus

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by JAy

ArduRover Newbie

Hello Everyone! I'm a newbie though I've been a member of this group for some months now but didn't have the time to participate in the di…

Started by Derick Delica

4 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Derick Delica

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service