All Discussions Tagged 'rover' (8)

← Back to ArduRover User Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Rover Project

Hey guys, I've finally managed to make enough progress to get to a point where it's worth sharing my project.  Allow me to introduce Mog-Y…

Started by Phill Scott

3 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Phill Scott

Amphibious Vehicle: Does anyone know of anyone that has fused the Rover and Boat code/capability?

Hello all, Greetings from Atlanta! I am new to the group and excited to see the progress that has been made in 5 short years of ardupilot d…

Started by Ricky Hamsoni

4 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Ricky Hamsoni

First Rover build and troubles with Skid steering

Hi all,this is my first official rover post after following the discussions for quite a while. I have built multicopters before, but got i…

Started by FD

14 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Rover going to way points but acts strange during start up

Hie everyone. I am having other issues now with my rover. 1. When ever i flick the switch for it to go into auto mode, it reverses, turns…

Started by Tawanda

11 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Antonie Kruger

Ardu rover will not go to waypoints, only one motor working

Hie all i am currently trying to get my apm rover to work and i have hit a brick wall.I tried everything and i have just about given up. He…

Started by Tawanda

7 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Tawanda

T3

1/5th scale rover

Hi all, I started building a rover based on a 1/5th scale truck. Since most rovers discussed here are 1/8 or 1/10 trucks/crawlers I am wond…

Started by Thorsten

37 Jun 17, 2014

Admin

Waterproofing your chassis for the AVC

Hi All, At last year's AVC we were lucky in that it did not really rain during the competition. I think that we had some minor showers at t…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

7 Jun 4, 2014

Autonomous Rover - Mahoney / Madgwick Questions

Hi, I am working on a rover project where the robot looks in a park like area for interesting objects. A limitation is that neither a GPS n…

Started by Rud Merriam

5 Nov 28, 2012

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service