All Discussions Tagged 'pixhawk' (16)

← Back to PIXHAWK
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Stability

Hay Guys... I am using Pixhawk with 3.3.3 quad. We use factory PID values. The first flight was in POS HOLD mode at an altitude of 7 meters…

Started by Sriram

7 Mar 25
Reply by Sriram

Pixhawk Stabilize problem

Hi, I have a problem that when i switch to Stabilize mode, my glider is ok for a few seconds, then goes out of control.I.e. it starts to ba…

Started by James Court

3 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by James Court

Quadcopters with top motors: what specific mods are needed?

Most quadcopters have motors where the propeller is situated on top and the motors pull air down and through. I am interested in building a…

Started by Glenn Hollowell

6 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Glenn Hollowell

PIXHAWK armed but motors do not spin

I am able to arm the Pixhawk both through telemetry and transmitter - the diode is solid green and pre arm check is successful. Unfortunate…

Started by Tomek Kowal

16 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Jay

Help: Quad flips forward on launch

Hi all, I have troubles with my first build - the quad flips forward Here're the build details: Pixhawk clone (HobbyKing) DYS Quanum 3508…

Started by Artem Goncharuk

2 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Sam Worthington

BUY pixhawk and peripheral device

Hi guys, i now plan to buy the autopilot pixhawk and some component to integrate the quadcopter to test some vision navigation algorithm a…

Started by vorney thomas

4 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Olav Strehl

New to Pixhawk - FPV cam/telemetry question.

Hey guys. New to pixhawk (Waiting for mine to arrive). I noticed on the mission planner that you can have a cam image behind the HUD. I a…

Started by Doug

7 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Clifton Hipsher

Quick spektrum question

Hi all, So I was watching a video about the pixhawk and the guy claimed that you could plug a satellite receiver to the pixhawk and use it…

Started by Luis Escobar

4 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Luis Escobar

ODROID XU3 PIXHAWK and MAVLINK how to get started?

HI I want to control a QUAD using and ODROID XU3 (running UBUNTU 14.04) and a PIXHAWK (Arducopter), for this I read that using MAVLINK is t…

Started by Brian

2 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Volta Robots

minimosd "waiting mavlink heartbeat" with pixhawk

Hi all. I have mounted the minimosd with my quad and when i conect all the image apears with de message of minimosd "waiting mavlink heartb…

Started by Tino

1 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Hein du Plessis

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service