Hi

I'm interested in getting hold of a Skyhunter UAV.  Does anyone know of a supplier in South Africa or a supplier that will import into South Africa?

Regards,

Gareth

Views: 1003

Replies to This Discussion

Have not seen them in SA, but if you don’t get sorted, I do still have Skywalker1900's in stock.

If the numbers justify it, I will certainly be interested in importing the Skyhunters.

You can get them from www.clownshobbies.co.za, or www.dronezone.co.za

Regards

Wessie

Hi Wessie

Thanks for the reply.  Would be great if you could import the Skyhunter.  With regards to the Skywalker, do you have the newest version (EPO Material, black)?

Regards,

Gareth

Hi, I know a guy that brings them in. I'll check if he's getting any more and let you know. I maidened mine on Saturday - awsome plane!

Regards

Byron

He's not getting any skyhunters anytime soon..You can get one yourself directly from BevRC: http://www.bevrc.com/skyhunterwhite-eponew-professional-fpv-plane_p... for $129. Orders above $200 get free shipping as well, so load up on some accessories (motor, esc etc..). Usualy takes around 7-10 days to arrive in SA.

Regards

Byron

Hi Byron

Thanks very much for your help.  Yes, a great plane and stoked to hear about yours getting into the sky.  First choice is the Skyhunter, but there is also the Skywalker.  

Regards,

Gareth

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service