Alexey Dobrovolskiy's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, there isn't reader for these files. You can export telemetry from UgCS on deskto…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied 6 hours ago to UgCS DAT files

2 41 minutes ago
Reply by Colin Girvan

"Hi Colin. DJI provides only mobile SDK, so there isn't simple way. Last night I trie…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied 6 hours ago to UgCS direct connection

2 44 minutes ago
Reply by Colin Girvan

"Hi! 1. Can I connect multiple pixhawk/drone with single radio? Only if radio suppo…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied 6 hours ago to UgCS client connect to multiple drone, data mismatch

4 6 hours ago
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

"Please send this problem description to support@ugcs.com together with log files fro…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied on Wednesday to Mission error

9 19 hours ago
Reply by hank pai

"Hi, UgCS for DJI 2.6 has been released. https://www.ugcs.com/en/page/direct-download…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 13 to Mission error

9 19 hours ago
Reply by hank pai

"Hi, UgCS for DJI 2.6 has been released - with focus control and lot of other feature…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 13 to Launch with DJI Go, focus, then fly with UGCS

12 Aug 13

"In such case drone = Pixhawk :) Change System ID on second Pixhawk and everything wi…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 11 to connect to Multiple Pixhawk from UgCS .Net SDK

3 Aug 11

"Hi, each drone should have unique System ID http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/paramet…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 11 to connect to Multiple Pixhawk from UgCS .Net SDK

3 Aug 11

"I'm very sorry for that. We saw mail from DJI about that and decided that one more m…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 9 to Mission error

9 19 hours ago
Reply by hank pai

"You will need latest DJI GO 4 app. 1. Unload all application like DJI GO, UgCS, Lit…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 9 to Mission error

9 19 hours ago
Reply by hank pai

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service