I'd like to fly more than one emulated drone simultaneously. The website says that I can fly "unlimited multi-drones", which I would like to think includes emulated ones (as they are important to avoid later collisions between multiple drones in the real-world!).

The manual says that additional vehicles will be detected automatically, and I have tried various combinations of modifying the config files for the vsm, emulator and service-manager to try and start an additional process to create and access an additional emulator instance, but nothing has worked. Is this possible, and if so, what do I need to do?

I can run on Windows or Ubuntu (but headless-only on Ubuntu, no GUI client, just the server-side UCS).

I will upgrade to a more functional version of UgCS if necessary, though it would be nice for users to be able to fly with multiple emulators to hone their skills.

Thanks,

Stevod

Views: 281

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alexey,

I have attached a screenshot of the error I'm getting after I replaced the vsm file, and the emulator properties file.

Attachments:

It seems that something were changed between UgCS 2.11 and UgCS 2.11.250

Please use attached files - I checked them with 2.11.250 (latest release).

Attachments:

Debugging shows that reason of unexpected termination was incorrect path in these parameters

log.file_path=C:\\Users\\Administrator\\AppData\\Local/UGCS/logs\\vsm-emulator\\vsm-emulator.log
vehicle.emulator.mission_dump_path=C:\\Users\\Administrator\\AppData\\Local/UGCS/logs\\vsm-emulator\\mission\\dump

please check that they point to correct directory on your computer.

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for the response. I changed the file path and now I'm getting a different error.

Kindly see the attached picture.

Thank you,

Attachments:

My mom told me when I was young - don't edit configuration files manually :)

OK, could you remove UgCS from your computer, reinstall UgCS and provide me remote access? Using TeamViewer for example? You can send me credentials to ugcs@ugcs.com.

It seems that it will be most eficient way..

Here 2 AM, so it's better to do this tomorrow in more convinient time.

Sorry I haven't been able to try these new files. My PC is having problems, and I am in the middle of my third reimage :(

Finally we solved problem on 3DR_Fan's computer. Still don't know why previous attempts were not successful - I copied config files content from my computer and that's all..

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service