I made nice progress - but not after having some bad experience.
As you may know I decided recently to replace DCM with the solution from Seb.
During my holidays in holland i got a terrible cold but i could work a little bit.
Not in terms of a total new framework but experience what to do and…Continue
UPDATE: The article is now available online at www.memagazine.org. Happy reading!
If any of you are members of ASME, you will find that the April 2011 (Vol. 133, No. 4) edition of Mechanical Engineering Magazine has the feature article "Drones for Peace: Working in Teams to Fight Fires or Find Lost Children." (www.memagazine.org)
I think it's perfect!
- Tri-axis gyroscope and tri-axis accelerometer in one package
- Programmable scale ranges:
- Gyro: ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/s
- Accelerometer: ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Output: rotation matrix,…Continue