Goals for this project
Have UBW32 on order, the next version has 128K of RAM so... that will be nice
1) UBW32 Software porting
- Use open source 4.4.x gcc compiler http://www.codesourcery.com/
- Gives better code generation then current 3.3.x
- Follow the general setup an ARM process has... (more on this later)
- Support C++, in order to support Wiring as is the AVR supports basic C++, so need to do this...
- FreeRTOS port (This is done, but, using newer gcc
- USB Host support
- Support wifi USB dongle ( ordered dongle, it is a 1000mw 802.11b/g)
- Support Ad-doc and infrastructure mode)
- Video (USB) using off the self web camera
- Support of Wiring
- New boot loader based on LUFA (http://www.fourwalledcubicle.com/LUFA.php
also with mass storage device)
- similar to mbed.org, allows users to update firmware via mass storage...
- once mode USB is working... need a way to switch between the two... OTG?
- SPI SD flash support.
2) Simple controller (more to follow)
3) Lua scripting support (allows setting simple scripting without writing a bunch of c++/c code