After spending the last year or so experimenting with the UAV devboard on my larger flying wings I decided to spice things up a bit. I had a funjet with a gopro mounted to the nose that I used for FPV. Last summer it took a nasty crash when I lost radio signal (2.4ghz) and smashed the nose up really well. Over the winter I rebuilt the nose (yes the entire front from the wings forward is custom foam work...there is more pics on my RCG build log) and decided I would let my quadcopter handle the gopro and switch the funjet over to my dedicated FPV platform.
Not wanting to lose it again I switch control over to 72mhz and installed a lighter camera freeing up enough space to also install the devboard. I've flown this both FPV and via the devboard and am extremely happy with how it turned out. The only thing I have yet to sort out is a notch filter for my video TX as the 900mhz system with my custom 1/2 wavelength antenna isn't playing nice with my GPS.
This time I took a great deal of time to situate the UDB almost exactly on the CG and also cut a bed/housing for it from soft vibration damping foam. In my last wing setup I could never get it to fly perfect, it always had a little wag but I only had to change my gain values 3 times on this platform to get a very smooth flying plane, this could also be due to the fact that its about 1/4 the weight and half the size as well ;).
Tonight I just upgrade the firmware to the latest 3.0 and will testing it shortly and post back with my findings and possibly the options.h file to help others looking for guidelines to go off (I know I was).