This is a port of Flytrons USB2PPM Project Compufly with enhancements
You can use multiple usb sources and map any axis and button to any channel of your choice.
You can also map multiple buttons to the same channel and adjust the ppm value to them for a 3 way switch with 3 buttons type set up
Current feature list
- Ability to output no less then 10 ppm Channels
- Channels need to be able to be inverted
- Channels need to be able to have Trims rate settings
- Channels need to be able to have Exponential rate settings
- Channels need to have multiple input to output mappings
- Channel Resolution 2048 (11Bit)
- Accept 3 or more USB device inputs
- USB button detection on joystick interface
- Support for POV HAT Buttons
- Support for HAT Switches
- Tabs or Pages for all detected USB interfaces
- Mapped Values for all axis for specific device per Tab/Page
Output Device Configuration
- Selection of number of channels
- Mode selection Positive/Negative PPM
- Resizable for use on note/netbooks
- Ability to save/load settings
- Show values for ppm output and joystick/mini joy axis with Progress Bar type scroll
Everything is kind of setup for my CH Products set up with joystick throttle and rudder at the moment.
Check out the google code page and try it out for yourself. Make sure to read the wiki pages fore more info.
Google Code: Joystick to PPM
I am looking for Java programmers and testers to help work out bugs. If you think you fit the build email me and I'll add you to the list.
aircool00 at g mail dot com