Since UAV_Eins is MIA
since a couple of weeks, my projekt slowed down a little bit.
I also burned my arduino board, and had to replace it. "5V" really means output, NOT input... ;)
The new arduino arrived a couple of days later, together with the em-406a GPS module.. :)
The first GPS-code a copied from the arduino HP worked perfektly.
I also ordered a arduino prot shield to replace my wire construction for servo connection. now i can just put it on the arduino at once, and everything is connected. Power for the arduino is seperate now direct from the lipo battery. The receiver and servos are powerd by the esc. Only the gps is powerd by the arduino, so i keep the load for the arduino voltage converter low.
Then i tried to use my "old" servo controler code with the new board.
The funny thing is that the two board (old and new) are NOT compatible!!!!
The pulseIn commands reads about 1k more "signal" from the receiver. This also brought some problems with the used integer variables. It took me about 2 evenings of work to figure that out.. :(
Current Status is solved! :)
Next step is to merge everything together in one big autopilot code.
I will copy (and slightly modify) the arduino GPS functions, but write my own navigation code (all to be published).
I will post an image of the proto shield when i am done with it, still missing one servo connector for the FMA-CoPilot control....
Maybe i can start with the airframe next week! I think this wont take more than 10h of work, so the smalles problem....