Testing my fully charged HaiYin 5000mAh 4S 30-40c battery. Almost 17 minutes of mostly Loiter mode flying and a bit of manual flying towards the end.
Tags: 2, 4S, 5000mAh, APM2, Arducopter, ArduinoPilot, Endurance, Flight, HaiYin, Hexa, More…Hexacopter, Loiter, Mega, Multicopter, Multirotor, Time, endurance, flight, mode
Nice!, what is your configuration? motor/esc etc..
Hi Ruwan, I'm using the Simon K'd 30A ESCs from sgdrone.com which are originally Hobbyking 30A UBEC ESCs.
The rest of the specs are below - AUW 2.2kg or 4.9lbs
1. SIX600 Fiberglass & Aluminum 6-axial DIY Frame - High Landing Skid from Himodel.com
2. Gemfan 11x4.7 Nylon Carbon mix Prop CW/CWW pair from Himodel
3. NTM Prop Drive Series 2836 750kv with Accessory Pack (ordered separately from HobbyKing)
4. Modified 30A ESCs flashed with Simon K's custom firmware from Sgdrones
5. APM 2.0 Purple Fully Assembled Flight Controller from Sgdrones
6. HK600GT landing skid (H60039) and HK600GT landing skid pipe (H60137) (ordered separately from HobbyKing)
17min is pretty good. Anything over 20min is very good in my opinion. I think we should have a T3 contest to see who can make a copter fly the longest.
The days of 30 minutes on the Corona are long gone.
Hi, got the same motors,
Just to compare, what are your PID (accro) settings to fit the NTM 750kv with 11x4,7 ?
Are you using 3S or 4S lipos ?
I always got too much P or too less, can't figure a good compromise :/
Hi, I was using stock PID settings for my Hexa and I'm using a 4S Lipo. Its a older firmware though, I think it was version 2.8. I haven't flown my Hexa since, now I'm mostly flying my Tcopter and my TBS clone.
Join DIY Drones
Welcome toDIY Drones
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2013 Created by Chris Anderson.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.