Presenting MissionPlanner Alpha 0.2.
This is a very early alpha of MissionPlanner, a mission planning tool for ArduPilot Mega. This
version is primarily built to test the mapping features, but it can produce an include file to use with ArduPilot Mega Waypointwriter. The software is published as freeware.
All comments are appreciated.
Working but not tested:
* Updated to the latest WaypointWriter file format (22010-08-23)
* Loading maps from Open Street Map.
* Resizing program window.
* Cashing maps on disk so the program can be used off line with downloaded maps.
* Building a Mission of standard waypoints. Click Add WP button to start adding WPs.
* Delete a waypoint by right clicking it in the list (not in the map)
* Creating an include file compatible with APM WaypointWriter.
* Loading and saving missions
* Editing waypoints: Move, insert, delete, edit properties (altidude)
Not working yet
* Creating commands other that waypoints
* Other map features as displaying "no fly areas" and other custom map-objects.
* Serial protocol to upload waypoints over the serial port.
* Mission height profile.
At this stage MissionPlanner can create a include file to be used with APM waypoint writer utility, but please be aware that the file generated can contain bugs.
This program runs on Windows (should run on xp and later) and consists of a singla.exe file. This file can be placed in any directory.
When the programs starts for the first time it creates a directory (c:/osm_cashe) on the c: drive for cashing map-tiles.
Zip file containing exe and this text can be downloaded here:
Enter a longitude and a latitude and press Goto LaLo to load the map.
If the map doesn't show. Drag it a little bit after the tiles have been downloaded.
Please test it if you have a couple of minutes to spare.
* Click "Add Wpts" button to add waypoints.
* Click and drag an existing waypoint to move it
* Rightclick a waypoint in the map or in the list ro insert, delete or edit waypoints.
* to quit adding waypoints click the "done" button.
* Click "create .h" button to create the include file for Ardupilot Mega Waypoint writer.
* Pan map by click and drag, This can not be done when adding waypoints.