I started to work on my Bixler EPO 1400mm - (ARF) and this kit have some problems :)
The fuselage is glued, but very bad, I was able to pull it apart by hand :) That made it easier to remove the washers from the nose, ( it will have enough weight in the end :) )
and the horrible motor mount that was hot-glued to one side and at very strange angle :) And there is no way to change the motor if the plane is assembled :(
I wanted better motor mount :) And with the option to change the motor !!! So I made one :)
Its only 13g.
The tube is glued in, motor and the mount plate slides in and locked by two screws.
now I can change the motor :)