This week I tested my quadcopter. Some while ago I replyed to a blog and showed my homemade super cheap motor vibration dampers. Some poeple where sceptic. But totday I can show you that my multicopter can fly
Its's build from scratch. Wifi controlled and has aruidno compatible control board. It has a 9DOF imu, but I currently use it as a 6DOF.
- Seeeduino Mega v1.1 board (arduino compatible)
- Razor 9DOF IMU from sparkfun
- LantroniX Matchport wifi module
- 4 x Motors AX-2210N 1000kv from hobbyking
- 4 x EPP 1045 props from lipoly (2xcw & 2xccw)
- 4 x Blueseries ECS 12 amp from hobbyking
- 4 x homemade vibration reduction motor mount (see previous blog)
- Turnigy 3000mAh 3S 20C Lipo Pack from hobbyking
Checkout my blog for all details and movie.