In Geoscan we develop multidimensional spatial data visualization system – Sputnik GIS. It is a great tool for viewing and analyzing wide range of UAV survey results.
Today we are glad to present you a new version of Sputnik 1.3. In this version, we improved TLS rendering algorithm and released new features. Please check out the list of improvements and innovations below.
- TLS rendering – the speed of rendering along with detail level increased, high FPS is maintained. The chance of coarse objects (LOD) appearing during model rotation is reduced.
- Close to wall navigation is improved – we added first person camera mode and keys combination to move along vertical axis of object
- Export part of TLS model – we added tool to export interested part of TLS model to OBJ, 3DS and DAE. For DAE and 3DS formats, backward compatibility with Sputnik is implemented
- WMTS support - along with support of WMS services, Sputnik 1.3 supports WMTS services. Thanks to this innovation, you can use the maps you created on the Mapbox service. Also you can use GetFeatureInfo function.
- OC3 and LAS support – now it is available to view OC3 (Photoscan point cloud format) and LAS ( Lidar)
- Color palettes – from new version it is available to style raster maps in *.geotiff format
- Photo selection – new feature of photo selection for specified point makes Sputnik a great tool for analyzing condition survey results.
Try out new features of Sputnik GIS!
You can download trial version of Sputnik 1.3 using this link - https://www.geoscan.aero/en/sputnik/