Mosaic Only Mode! Unknown flight platform and controller. :) No geo reference. Thanks Hazelden.
It has been a crazy week! Thanks so much for all the help testing and great data. Ironed out a lot of bugs and added some new features. I can't thank the beta testers enough for the ideas, suggestions and patience! You guys rock. :)
- The Mikrokoter workflow is solid and generates great maps. Thanks Martin R.
- The Arudplane/Copter workflow is in progress and working good. It needs work still. Thanks Rigel, Irving Stafford and Jeff Taylor for the help.
- The MAVinci and Pteryx workflows are solid and generating good maps. Thanks guys!
- I am pretty sure we can accept any sort of log file with associated imagery, we are calling that "generic".
- Today I finished a "mosaic only" mode, which will just accept imagery. No flight data or anything. It simply builds a mosaic and downloadable geotiff. This is great for people with just aerial imagery! Thanks Hazelden for the images and idea. (still super rough, just the framework is completed)
- We have a new feature which calculates the area of each tile and also the estimated area of the entire mosaic.
- Almost finished a workflow which builds an SRTM3 DEM underlay with contour lines of your flight area. Your mosaic is the top layer.
- Tons of more features and bug fixes. Memcache for the win on the UI!
- Many performance improvements.
- Thanks DIYDRONES!
Re-deployed to a larger dedicated EC2 instance.
Shoot me a message with some information about your flight platform or if you just have aerial imagery you'd like to build maps from. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments!
On a side note, I finally got my 3DR quad flying. So cool! Lost a few more props but it is very stable, my only issue at this point is wobble on descent. :D
Mikrokopter Flight, Showing Area of Tile
Area of Imagery
MK Flight with SRTM3 DEM Underlay, Contour Lines Every 10m, Shaded Relief Added
ArduPlane Flight from Irvin Stafford. Blended Mosaic