Other than "you get what you paid for" Anyone have a reason Not to buy this pair?
My personal goal would be to use it as a learning tool, prepairing for adding telemetry to my projects. But it should be usefull too. Secondary use in some project around the house, ie halloween automation, laser guided water splasher (anti-cat crap in the yard device currently in planning stage) ect.
Here's the Junk:
This package consists of two mini half-duplex wireless data transceiver modules and each such module is highly integrated with an ultra speed MCU and a powerful RF chip. With the introduction of the innovative yet higly-efficient encoding method, its anti-interference ability and sensitivity are significantly improved. Features like various channel options, ultra long transmission distance (1000 meters) or abundant interfaces (UART/TTL, RS-485 & RS-232) helps make the transmission of data of any size possible and eliminate the needs of writing transmission program and running complicated settings. A software application ("RF-Magic") is offered for free so that users can modify the settings of the module. Besides, its slim size and wide power supply range makes itself the most popular selection of many applications in different fields.
- Ultra long transmission distance: 800-1000 meters @1200bps
- Working frequency: 431-478Mhz (1KHz step)
- +3.3-5.5V wide power supply range
- -112dBm(9600bps) high sensitivity
- Over 100 channels
- GFSK modulation
- Highly efficient cyclic interleaving error correction encoding
- Flexible software programme option settings
- Selectable RFID index
- UART/TTL, RS-485 & RS-232
- Large data buffer: 512bytes
- Suitable for massive data transfer
- Built-in watchdog ensures long-term operation
- Length of antenna: 104.32mm