Here a video of an autonomous mission flight with a Maxi Swift flying wing piloted by the firmware ArduPlaneNG v2.x R5 with an All In One Pro (AIOP) full IMU board. In this test flight the STABILIZE and AUTO mode and the RTL mode has been tested. The video has been shorted due the total duration of the flight and only one closed loop turn has been showed here. The video has been taken with an EVO HD Cam sports video camera. The flight plan has been defined with 6 waypoints (2km turn) and runs in closed loop around the airfield.
The wind was blowing at 11km/h gusting 17 km/h.
- IMU board: All In One Pro (AIOP) v1.0 from CRIUS
- GPS: Crius CN-06 (Ublox NEO-6)
- AirSpeed sensor: MPXV5004DP
- firmware ArduPlaneNG V2.x R5, porting of the ArduPlane v2 + special addons for the AIOP v1 full imu board by JLN
- Flying Wing: Maxi Swift from MS Composite (1m40 wingspan)
- brushless motor Spitz 30 850 kV, 360W
- propeller GWS 10x4.5
- Lipo: 3S EVO25 2650 mAh
- Receiver: Turnigy 9X8C v2
- Transmitter: Turnigy 9x with eR9x firmware
- video camera: EVO HD Cam sports
More infos at: