3DR Radios (584)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not connecting: 3DR telemetry radios

We just completed our Y6. Unfortunately, the APM Planner 2.0 will not recognize the telemetry, the tilt of the Y6, the our current map loca…

Started by John Keegan

11 May 21
Reply by Michael

Does anyone have a Dashware profile/tool for APM:Copter or APM:Plane?

Dashware looks to be a pretty nice tool for overlaying telemetry/log data onto HD video. It was recently acquired by GoPro and is now free…

Started by Scott Pritchett

32 May 17
Reply by Sam S

Simple RF Data link for GPS data

Guys I am a complete newbie so excuse the obvious questions.  I fly fullsize and also large scale gliders and there are a few steps on this…

Started by Rob Izatt

6 May 13
Reply by Adam Kelly

Satellite Telemetry

Hello Guys I use rfd900 modems with good results. Sometimes need to fly in mountains and hill zones, and frequently loss link due LOS issue…

Started by AEROVANT

2 May 10
Reply by naish

Smaccm Sik Firmware and Mission Planner.

So when I flash the smaccm sik firmware on my 3DR radios mission planner no longer get data to it. Any Ideas? the two radios are on the sam…

Started by Joseph Reith

0 May 1

Does 3DR Controller Use/Have GPS

Hello, I am trying to figure out if or how I can access GPS information from my 3DR Controller?  I know it is possible to access GPS infor…

Started by DJ Martin

6 Apr 20
Reply by Andre K.

3dr Telemetry & Android phone running Tower App connected to a USB HUB - No Go.

Hello people, I need your help please. Normally I'm running Tower App on my LG G2 where 3DR Telemetry is connected to it using OTG cable. T…

Started by Navigant

3 Apr 10
Reply by 3d tech

Vehicle Does Not Respond To Command: Calibration

Hi everyone, I have a question about a problem I'm having that maybe someone here can help me with.  Two things are happening and I am not…

Started by Joshua Simmons

0 Mar 29

Apm 2.8 3dr radio telementry

Hello new here! I am in the process of setting up my apm 2.8 and have tried to setup the radio telementry. But my issue is I have no idea w…

Started by Brandon Cackett

0 Mar 23

Problem in Connecting the APM 2.6 via 3DR radio.

Hi, I am working on APM 2.6, 3DR telemetry modules are paired, but when i want to connect the mission planner through them the connection t…

Started by Hasan Fayyaz

22 Feb 27
Reply by kvmkvarma@gmail.com

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service