3DR Radios (579)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where To Buy Pixhawk

I bought my original at 3dr and now it says out of stock.  Should I buy a fake?  I dont want to. lol! I want to get the controller and the…

Started by yugo

74 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Nathaniel Tufts

HopeRF-TRP 3DR MavLink Attack

Project Status;          Design Project Progress;       [∎∎∎                       ] Once the project is complete i will be publishing it h…

Started by Jack Rogers

49 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Jose Beltran Zambrano

Newbie question about replacing 3DR telemetry radio

I ripped out the antenna traces on my 3DR 915 Mhz v2 telemetry module in my Iris+ and need to replace it. I ordered a pair of HKPilot trans…

Started by Polly

1 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Don LeRoi

Can I connect a 3DR radio to the Solo?

Subject says it all. I'd like to control the Solo via telemetry radios...and via Mission Planner or Tower. Thanks... -Bill

Started by Bill Salopek

4 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Salopek

No Heartbeat Packets Received with 3dr 915MHz modules

I have recently bought the AMP 2.5, with the 900MHz 3DR radio and I have yet to be able to connect the APM to the ground station with the a…

Started by Ben

25 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Lito P

Wifi Telemetry module for pixhawk.

Hi all. I've been looking into the ESP wifi side in mission planner so decided to buy an AI Thinker Wifi module. ESP8266MOD board. It has…

Started by Andrew Crinson

1 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Hushel Roberts

Can't read data from BBBmini with APM planner 2.0.

Hi all, I am using BBBmini (https://www.hackster.io/mirkix/flying-beaglebone-green-448b60) as a controller for my Quadcopter. I am currentl…

Started by Ajith kumar

2 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Ajith kumar

Using a Yuneec receiver and st16 on the pixhawk

Does anyone have any experience installing a pixhawk in an H920 or using a yuneec rx and st16/24 with their pixhawk. Im putting a pixhawk i…

Started by mike

0 Oct 10, 2016

Help with 3DR radios in MP

I have several pairs of 3dr and clone 433MHz radios which were all working fine three days ago. They are all recognised using the standalon…

Started by Darrel Maddy

8 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Stmpngrnd

RFD900 and 3DR V2 compatible issue.

I have been using a RFD900 on the ground and several different 3DR 915 radios in the air for some time with no issues. I recently purchased…

Started by Mike Mac

4 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Martin

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service