3DR Radios (590)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simple RF Data link for GPS data

Guys I am a complete newbie so excuse the obvious questions.  I fly fullsize and also large scale gliders and there are a few steps on this…

Started by Rob Izatt

6 May 13, 2017
Reply by Adam Kelly

Satellite Telemetry

Hello Guys I use rfd900 modems with good results. Sometimes need to fly in mountains and hill zones, and frequently loss link due LOS issue…

Started by AEROVANT

2 May 10, 2017
Reply by naish

Smaccm Sik Firmware and Mission Planner.

So when I flash the smaccm sik firmware on my 3DR radios mission planner no longer get data to it. Any Ideas? the two radios are on the sam…

Started by Joseph Reith

0 May 1, 2017

Does 3DR Controller Use/Have GPS

Hello, I am trying to figure out if or how I can access GPS information from my 3DR Controller?  I know it is possible to access GPS infor…

Started by DJ Martin

6 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

3dr Telemetry & Android phone running Tower App connected to a USB HUB - No Go.

Hello people, I need your help please. Normally I'm running Tower App on my LG G2 where 3DR Telemetry is connected to it using OTG cable. T…

Started by Navigant

3 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by 3d tech

Vehicle Does Not Respond To Command: Calibration

Hi everyone, I have a question about a problem I'm having that maybe someone here can help me with.  Two things are happening and I am not…

Started by Joshua Simmons

0 Mar 29, 2017

Apm 2.8 3dr radio telementry

Hello new here! I am in the process of setting up my apm 2.8 and have tried to setup the radio telementry. But my issue is I have no idea w…

Started by Brandon Cackett

0 Mar 23, 2017

Problem in Connecting the APM 2.6 via 3DR radio.

Hi, I am working on APM 2.6, 3DR telemetry modules are paired, but when i want to connect the mission planner through them the connection t…

Started by Hasan Fayyaz

22 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by kvmkvarma@gmail.com

Video from Gopro to 3DR drone

Hi, I am working on a project with 3DR drone with gopro camera. As i studied the video captured by gopro is transfer to solo using the HDM…

Started by Prabhu Jyot

3 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Charles Linquist

Antena for 3DR 915MHz TX Radio

I am building a small Tricopter. I purchased a 3DR telemetry kit from eBay to go with my APM 2.6 board. It comes with an antenna that looks…

Started by Bogdan Ryabyshchuk

4 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service