3DR Radios (579)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Use of 433MHz 3DR radio in the US with HAM License

Am I understanding it correctly that the Radio can be adjusted to only work within the range of frequencies that I am allowed to operate in…

Started by Herschel Boyd

2 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Herschel Boyd

Widows 7 fails to recognize the 3DR

If I plug in the ground station module my laptop chokes and asks me to load a driver for it.  Where is this driver?

Started by Chad Frazer

3 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by arashi

Radios, Dragon Link and video in 900..

Hi  I've been looking around if there's any compatibility issues with the new 3DR radios and my system.. Since I am using a Dragon Link LR…

Started by José "Kala"

2 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by José "Kala"

T3

900MHz 2dBi Antennas

Is there anything special about the antennas that are out of stock or can you can pick up any 900MHz RP-SMA antenna and use them with these…

Started by healthyfatboy

3 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

Not able to order the 900 MHz kit due to missing headers?

"Whoops! Our apologies, but although this product is listed as in stock, there is actually one component (6 Pin Right Angle Male Header) t…

Started by John Moore

10 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

T3

XBee Footprint 3DR Radio TimeFrame

Is there a time frame for when you think the XBee footprint version will be out? I finally got around to ordering an APM2 and got an "Air"…

Started by healthyfatboy

5 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

"Air" module on ground for ground based OSD

Can the "air" module be used on the ground to get the information to the MinimOSD and parallel that to a FTDI/USB cable to the flight plann…

Started by BR928

6 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by BR928

DIYDrones Xbee Telemetry Kit

Hi, Just wondering if the Xbee modules have their frequency set by the user or if it's random or a FH algorithm or similar it uses as the…

Started by Justin

2 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Justin

XBee kit ETA?

Does anybody have any idea when the XBee kits will be available again in the DIYDrones store?  I was going to order one.

Started by Rob_Lefebvre

2 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service