GPS (512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RTK/PPK GPS

RTK /PPK which will be more effective. From my research i will opt PPK because we can post process it and in comparison with RTK its accura…

Started by Vandhana Selvi

2 Nov 22
Reply by Anna Sarah Krämer Fazendeiro

Humatics introduces KinetIQ drone positioning (mm-level) in GPS-degraded environments

I recently found out about a new drone positioning device that has come to market boasting accuracy down to the mm level without the need f…

Started by Chase

1 Oct 29
Reply by Chris Anderson

Don't Be Ripped Off Buying RTK GPS

Guys, If you need precise GNSS for your robots then you need RTK. If you don't know much about RTK, you may lose a lot of money (and hair)…

Started by Roby

22 Oct 14
Reply by Ardusimple

gps for drone

This is my first time creating a thread and i'm looking for possible gps tracking devices for my mavic pro platinum drone. i don't wanna wa…

Started by Donna Eastman

5 Aug 26
Reply by Jake Jhonson

Drotek RTK GPS

Hi, who have bought GPS RTK XL ("Drotek")? I purchase GPS RTK XL ("Drotek"). And I want to contact "Drotek", but they don't receive mail. A…

Started by Seunghwan Choi

3 Aug 20
Reply by Niels G.

Using RTKLIB in my own api

I wanted to ask, does anyone have examples of rtklib in their own api? What would it take to get basic solution to the console. I have been…

Started by Brad Sogn

0 Jul 22

RTKlib Touchscreen GUI for Raspberry pi2

Hello This is a open source software of a touchscreen GUI for RTKlib made for a Rasperry Pi 2 and the 5 inch HDMI touchscreen, the software…

Started by Francklin

35 Jul 22
Reply by Brad Sogn

Is there anyone who used "Emlid Reach RTK Kit" for quadcopter?

Hello, i am working on self flying quadcopter project. I need a very sensitive gps. I found Emlid Reach RTK Kit but it is very expensive an…

Started by BurakYtu

0 Jun 28

Is the antenna of this Drotek Neo m8t module damaged or is that a normal condition for a new product

Hi, I have ordered an uBlox neo m8t module at Drotek. It arrived yesterday in the condition depicted below (the right one). I think that i…

Started by Tobias

1 May 17
Reply by Tobias

Low Cost, High Performance RTK Module from Tersus

datasheet_style%202_WJT.pdf We are a new company in the market who make high performance and low cost RTK module for drones. Please take a…

Started by Sha Zhou

76 Apr 25
Reply by Terremys

RSS

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service