GPS (506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

gps for drone

This is my first time creating a thread and i'm looking for possible gps tracking devices for my mavic pro platinum drone. i don't wanna wa…

Started by Donna Eastman

3 on Friday
Reply by Nathaniel Roswell

RTKlib Touchscreen GUI for Raspberry pi2

Hello This is a open source software of a touchscreen GUI for RTKlib made for a Rasperry Pi 2 and the 5 inch HDMI touchscreen, the software…

Started by Francklin

32 Mar 28
Reply by Francklin

Don't Be Ripped Off Buying RTK GPS

Guys, If you need precise GNSS for your robots then you need RTK. If you don't know much about RTK, you may lose a lot of money (and hair)…

Started by Roby

19 Mar 19
Reply by Gabriel Pamp

RTK/PPK GPS

RTK /PPK which will be more effective. From my research i will opt PPK because we can post process it and in comparison with RTK its accura…

Started by Vandhana Selvi

0 Mar 19

My ublox gps does not work.

Hello everyone. When I plug my APM 2.8 to pc and plug the gps, APM recognizes it and it even gets locked. I can see gps lights flashing on…

Started by Deniz

0 Mar 12

GPS and Compass not working.

Hi, I just finished my build with a pixhawk 2.1 and the here GPS and was connecting it to my computer. I noticed that the compass wasn't fa…

Started by Giovanni De Geronimo

0 Mar 4

GPS tagging for cameras with trigger but no GPS input

Hi All, I am doing some contract work for a local drone company. They recently purchased the flir vue pro thermal camera. The problem is th…

Started by Aras Balali Moghaddam

4 Feb 5
Reply by Darrell Burkey

Minimum memory footprint required by RTKLIB?

Is it possible to port RTKLIB on micro-controllers like a 216MHz STM32 (STM32F777II) with 2MB flash and 512Kbyte of RAM? How much minimum m…

Started by Abhishek Kumar

0 Dec 17, 2017

Can't connect GPS

Hi guys. Please help me out. I am building an APM quadcopter and I wanted to add GPS feature to it but unfortunately I can't . My GPS is ne…

Started by Rashed

1 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Rashed

Can the GPS be placed inside the drone?

I have drone with Pixhawk and 3DR GPS. I have placed the GPS on a mast, away from the Pixhawk as instructed in Ardupilot. I would like to k…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

3 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Graham Dyer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service