GPS (500)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can the GPS be placed inside the drone?

I have drone with Pixhawk and 3DR GPS. I have placed the GPS on a mast, away from the Pixhawk as instructed in Ardupilot. I would like to k…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

3 on Friday
Reply by Graham Dyer

High GPS HDOP

What does High GPS HDOP mean? I'll get High GPS HDOP when trying to arm the quad but when i unplug the battery a few times the message goes…

Started by Paul Vang

3 Oct 22
Reply by 3rdzeropoint

NO GPS after firmware update

I've started flying a Quadcopter (X configuration) with a Pixhawk 2.4.8 with a UBlox m8n GPS, without any big issues apart from the ones co…

Started by Carlos Jorge Martins Vicente

11 Oct 12
Reply by Carlos Jorge Martins Vicente

DF13 connectors

I'm trying to get hold of some 300mm DF13 connectors for my GPS module - the ones that came supplied are too short for the installation and…

Started by Paul Williamson

0 Sep 19

NEO M8T rtcm 1230 and 1013 message?

I use RTKLIB(strsvr) and snip  to make rtk base station. How can I enable rtcm 1230 and 1013 message, that strsvr and SNIP understand it? M…

Started by Jaromir

0 Sep 19

RTKlib Touchscreen GUI for Raspberry pi2

Hello This is a open source software of a touchscreen GUI for RTKlib made for a Rasperry Pi 2 and the 5 inch HDMI touchscreen, the software…

Started by Francklin

30 Sep 4
Reply by Francklin

Recommended GPS receivers

Hi, I'm using off-the-shelf USB GPS receivers for my X8 Drone (pidrone.io); in some quick testing this morning, I'm getting somewhere betw…

Started by Andy Baker

0 Sep 2

Don't Be Ripped Off Buying RTK GPS

Guys, If you need precise GNSS for your robots then you need RTK. If you don't know much about RTK, you may lose a lot of money (and hair)…

Started by Roby

18 Jul 21
Reply by Roby

Waypoint following quadcopter using Arduino.

I am interested in making a quadcopter that will follow Lat/Long, hold altitude and follow me. I am using an Arduino, MPU 6050 for flight c…

Started by marc

1 Jul 17
Reply by marc

HDOP too high! even on > 6 satellites & GPS cold start problem

Hi, 1) I'm new to RC and Pixhawk. Recently, i tried reflashing a chinese M8N with Marco-Ublox_M8N.txt. After doing so, i discovered that t…

Started by blacklist324

1 Jul 4
Reply by Robert Oyler

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service