OSD (303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to swith minim osd panels from a tx channel?

I know how to change panels from flight mode in the "change panel" drop down in the minim config software. But I tried selecting chnl 7 fro…

Started by Gregg

12 16 hours ago
Reply by Gipsz Jakab

MinimOSD strange behaviour

Hi all! I'm having big problems with minimosd, and after hours and hours of internet searching and testing and trying all possibilities, I…

Started by Pedro Castro

1 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Pedro Castro

DJI iOSD card size

Hello,I have a couple of questions about the iOSD + A2. I am thinking of running an A2 and iOSD without it being attached to a UAV. I have…

Started by Robert Matthews

0 Apr 29, 2018

MinimOSD baud rate

I have an XRF in use with our APM2 and we have been testing lowering the baud rate to 38400 to stop lost packets. However when we did that,…

Started by Quentin Mayberry

3 Apr 8, 2018
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

Pixhawk 2 and minim osd

Hey guys been having issues with the pixhawk 2 and the minim osd. We have tried serveral times to get it to work but all I'm getting is the…

Started by Austin Laws

0 Feb 21, 2018

TENGRI REMOTE COCKPIT (OSD) FOR ARDUCOPTER AND PX4

AFTER NEARLY TWO YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING, WE ARE HAPPY TO RELEASE THE TENGRI REMOTE COCKPIT FOR ARDUCOPTER AND PX4. PLUG AND PLAY…

Started by ERIC WIKRAMANAYAKE

6 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by ERIC WIKRAMANAYAKE

Minimum

Started by iSkyMaster

4 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by OG

GPS/Baro altitude conflicts on minimosd

I am using apm 2.5 and minimosd for fpv. I have finally gotten almost everything working so far. My biggest problem right now is the altitu…

Started by Reid Williams

3 May 25, 2017
Reply by Hein du Plessis

MinimOSD flickering and blackout

Hi, I have APM 2.5 and MinimOSD 0.1. I'm getting intermittent flickering and black screens. I'm running the latest MinimOSD Extra code/font…

Started by Pete

20 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Nur M Fadhli @AhLee

MAVlink OSD Battery A & B Configuration

Please look at the images I have uploaded. I seem to be missing something on these. On my Goggle screen, both A & B voltages come up as…

Started by Jim Calvert

1 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Paul Atherton

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service