Aerial photography (1,911)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Canon s100 vs sx260

Hi, I’m on the fence between purchasing the Canon sx260 or the s100. I plan on using the camera for aerial photography with my quad at firs…

Started by Aaron Houtz

3 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Rodrigo Azevedo

Locking gimbal design, Help needed please.

Hello all, I've been developing a locking gimbal system for a few months now and I'm in desperate need of some software to make my gimbal w…

Started by alex corbett

12 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by alex corbett

Teradek Cube 255

I pulled the pin and order a Teradek Cube 255 (digital video transmitter). It uses dual band 802.11n wifi, an whilst they quote 100m, I'm…

Started by Hai Tran

24 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Kevin Sawicki

First video shot from my first copter; the Y6 is an awesome beast!

I finished building and configuring my first copter (a Y6) on Sunday and after a few days of practice flights tried attaching a GoPro.  I…

Started by Amos Olson

5 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Raph

New concept of photography / videoing - New Sony Camera

Hello Everyone, i have just seen the release of the new Sony Cameras for Smartphones (QX-10 + QX-100) - isn't this almost what we would ne…

Started by Florian G

1 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by John McGrath

CAM trigger logging

I switched from V2.73 to 2.74b and in doing so, the LOG_BITMASK changed from 5 (fast attitude and GPS) to 69 (fast attitude, GPS and MODE)…

Started by Ben Howard

3 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Ben Howard

DO_REPEAT_SERVO - Arduplane 2.74

Does the DO_REPEAT_SERVO command work on Arduplane 2.74 - I am failing to get it to. I have seen various (inconclusive) threads on here r…

Started by srod

3 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by srod

low cost photogrammetry post processing on line a French web site that offers low cost image processing services for UAV operators. Some examples and datash…

Started by Drones Imaging

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Augusto M. Iturri

Mapping Crops Using Arducopter

Hello all! I was just wondering if any of you had any tips on mapping vineyards and other crops using the Arducopter?I have been using the…

Started by Brad Cameron

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Quadrocopter / Octocopter?

Hey everyone, I am pretty much a N00b regarding UAVs. But I love watching those things flying through the air and that´s why I am very inte…

Started by Chris F.

5 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by J Dilling

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service