Aerial photography (1,907)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Drones for Real Estate Photography

Real estate market is also rapidly shifting in the way people are buying and selling homes. Instead of finding house on newspaper ad or fro…

Started by Beat Color

1 Jan 29
Reply by Beat Color

new start with the ebee by Sensefly

We are getting a new start with Sensefly that promises us a new relationship with our Ebee, hopefully one that get us a lot of good aerial…

Started by Daniel Paez

12 Jan 26
Reply by Jose Anibal Cortes

Anyone headed to DJI Aerial Photo Academy?

Hi All! I'm headed to the event this Monday in Detroit. Is anyone else headed to one of their classes? Friends that have attended last year…

Started by Kara Murphy

0 Jan 20

Can CAM_TRIGG_DIST be used with a camera operated by a PWM servo signal?

I've set up my GoPro Hero 3's shutter to be activated by a Picoswitch (PWM controlled relay) and it works well. The Picoswitch is wired to…

Started by Rick McEwen

11 Jan 18
Reply by Emanuele Della Volpe

Camera top facing forward function

Hi I wounder how the function "camera top facing forward " in UgCS One affects my orthophoto with or without. All I see is that it procuces…

Started by Johan Wallsten

0 Jan 2

Operate a Camera Gimbal via USB Joystick

I want to be able to us my USB Joystick as a Gimbal controller.  Plan: Use a Logitech USB joystick connected to my GSC Computer. Use the Mi…

Started by UAS_Pilot

6 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by MAX GALVAN ASTUCURI

Ultimate and Brand new CE30-D for UAV

CE30-D(drive) LiDAR is created to fit UAV. It is based on the CE30 series LiDAR. Of course it is well suit for drones. Like the CE30 series…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 25, 2017

Looking for a gimbal+camera assembly

Hi all I’m building my own DIY drone and looking for a gimbal+camera assembly. I need: 1. A single assembly (not a separate gimbal and a s…

Started by Asaf

2 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Damon Gu

AXIOM Beta: FOSS, OSHW, Linux onboard, 215g, Swappable Sensors...

Presently we're using ams CMV12000. CMV2000 sensor board almost done. Camera Overview - https://www.apertus.org/axiom-beta Camera Structu…

Started by apertus°

0 Dec 20, 2017

Flight Controller for 2.5m Octocopter

Hi, I have started a build of a 2.5m Octocopter. One of the many difficulties lies with the flight controller, as the ones I have seen are…

Started by Jason Marsh

6 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Diven Parker

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service