Aircraft platforms (823)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Genuine Importance Of Security Robots

Increasing adoption of unmanned solutions by different military and defense forces is leading to the rise in demand for security robots wor…

Started by Pradnya Pand

0 Apr 17, 2017

Hexacopter help 5 out of 6 motors start!

Hey guys I'm having a bit of a problem with my hexacopter build and hopefully it's just a small issue that we can resolve. My problem is th…

Started by Lee

0 Mar 22, 2017

Hybrid Airship

I'd like to float this idea out there to get some feedback. I currently have 3 planes and one heli, but these don't seem to be right for th…

Started by Jared Cormier

8 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Martin Hill

Looking for manufacture of the composite airframes

Airframe for the long range and time.  Like Mugin 4.5 wingspan

Started by Sergey Udovkin

2 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Jane

New Skywalker flight aggresive DIVE at RTL after AUTOTUNE

Hello people. I need your help please.   Today I tested a recently built fixed wing frame, the Skywalker 1900 build for a course in Argen…

Started by Pablo Legarreta

0 Mar 19, 2017

Where to begin?

Noob here, I’m a seasoned mechanical engineer with dusty programming skills interested in developing a unique Autonomous Underwater Vehicle…

Started by Tim Litvin

6 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Tim Litvin

Aerial video platform : Bumblebee

Hello everyone ! This is my first post, and it will be a build log. The idea here is to publish the results of an end-to-end setup of the q…

Started by Fabian Louwers

0 Feb 15, 2017

Low cost, high endurance, disposable fixed wing platform

DIY experts, I have a specific application. I need a high endurance disposable platform to make measurements in clouds and storms. Recover…

Started by Justinclouds

30 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by 张先生(yoo)

THERMIK XXXL for UAV USE

Hello Guys. I want to build a THERMIK XXXL with an stretched fuselage for long range surveileance. Im looking for some experience about po…

Started by AEROVANT

0 Feb 3, 2017

Foldable frame for camera-quadrocopter (for travels)

Hi, I'd like to built a foldable quadrocopter which I can take with me on a round-the-world trip. When folded it should be small enough to…

Started by Philipp

20 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Fnoop

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service