Airframe design (542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fixed wing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle

Where should the relative position of the aerodynamic center and the center of gravity of the fixed wing UAV be for static longitudinal sta…

Started by Ujwal Dhakal

0 May 26, 2019

What do the numbers 550 or 650 refer to in quadcopters?

I see some components such as ESCs say 'rated for 550/650 class quadcopters', but what is a 550 class? Size? Weight? Thanks

Started by al

3 May 18, 2019
Reply by Harald Schmid

What 3D Design software do you recommend for designing a drone and its parts?

I have been using only 123D Design so far and its been great but I'm wondering if there is a better software. I would be willing to pay som…

Started by Kristopher Madrid

6 May 10, 2019
Reply by xemone

Frame design tutorial using CopterCAD

This is a basic tutorial for designing a quadcopter frame and exporting an STL for 3D printing using CopterCAD. Hope you enjoy the video.…

Started by Mihai Pruna

0 May 9, 2019

3D print ing parts.

Has anyone thought about or tried using 3D printing to make custom parts for their projects? www.kraftwurx.com has tons of materials for ma…

Started by bcn0209

5 May 2, 2019
Reply by James Hernandez

Can someone recommend a hexacopter frame and build instructions

Hello, I built a basic quadcopter for my first project (following instructions from this instructables page -> https://www.instructables

Started by al

3 Mar 2, 2019
Reply by Ronald Pandolfi

Ultra heavy multirotor frame

Hi,I'm currently working on a multirotor solution for carrying heavy weight payload (about 15-20 kg).I'm looking for a frame that would sup…

Started by Daniel smith

4 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by OG

Created free web-based CAD for drone design

Hi friends, this is an early version of CopterCAD, a web app for designing drones and larger multicopters. Your feedback is welcome and wil…

Started by Mihai Pruna

0 Nov 23, 2018

F550 Hexacopter Frame Measurements / Dimensions

Is there a resource that has a CAD design of the F550 frame?  If not is there an available schema that shows all the dimensions of the plat…

Started by Uncle B

0 Nov 21, 2018

My V-tail Design

Hi, friends I am very interested in designing UAVs and I saw lot of guys here are interested in this subject. I thought of sharing my exper…

Started by Uditha Gayan

0 Sep 2, 2018

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service