Airframe design (542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High Wing Trainer type plane for ArduPilot use

I'm planning my Senior Design Project for next year, and I've come across a few fun fields related to RC aircraft. My plan is to come up wi…

Started by David Hensel

11 May 17, 2010
Reply by Morli

Islander with with autonomous take off and landing.....

Hi all   Just a quick question. I am currently flying my replica of a b2n islander and as wondering if anyone has had any luck with autonom…

Started by Ryan

19 May 8, 2010
Reply by Morli

Muffler Output Port Direction

In another discussion entitled "Prop Noise Comparisons" James Pistorino asks about the prop size vs. noise factor.  This got me curious abo…

Started by Lew Payne

4 May 1, 2010
Reply by Lew Payne

Pusher VS Tractor, Raven vs Stalker

Ok, so I was researching the RQ-11 Raven, as I'm thinkinig about designing a plane based on it, but discovered a new one.  The Lockeed Mart…

Started by Tim McMahan

8 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Tim McMahan

Plane Designs/Good planes

I wanted to make a form where people could post their plans for airframe design, and planes that they used that worked well (we know about…

Started by Samuel Rosenstein

5 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Samuel Rosenstein

Prop Noise Comparisons?

Has anyone done/know of any testing comparing different props and their noise levels at different speeds?I would be interested in know how…

Started by James Pistorino

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Troy Reabe

Electronics protection

I was kind of curious about something and Im sure its been asked before. Sense there are all sorts of electronics that end up being exposed…

Started by Wayne

2 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Troy Reabe

Airframe Fabrication

I've seen a few interesting posts about people who have remolded the EasyStar and made their own fuselages and such, but I'm clueless as to…

Started by Chip

2 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Morli

Quad/trirotor platform listing.

I'm thinking about building a quad or trirotor platform. Therefore I'm interested to see a list of people's configurations regarding airfra…

Started by Robin Lilja

4 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Troy Reabe

where can i find the aircraft of the home page?

i want to know the link for the electric aircraft of home page and if it's easy the price..if you know about it tell me something..thanks a…

Started by tais

5 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by tais

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service