Antennas (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Issue with RDF868+ [UPDATED: New Problem]

UPDATE---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now I am having prob…

Started by Gerard

31 May 25, 2016
Reply by Gerard

MR60

How to use SITL simulated vehicle to test a real antenna tracker ?

Hello, I would like to test a real antenna tracker, driven by a Pixhawk and the antenna tracker firmware,  which is setup "in the middle" :…

Started by Hugues

4 May 16, 2016
Reply by Jakub Oller

Question about antenna tracker

Hello, I am designing an extremely high gain system, it will be using a parabolic antenna.  The question I wanted to ask is what is the na…

Started by James Wright

2 May 10, 2016
Reply by Mike Mac

Tracker Success

All, Had some success with APM Mission Planner based antenna tracker by following a tutorial from DIY Drones.  Here's the results (time la…

Started by Jeremy Stromsoe

3 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Hugues

Antennas

Hi all I'm buying an antenna Looking for rp sma female but when I'm shopping some antennas say that they're for wifi. Is there any differen…

Started by Harry P

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Harry P

Rx antenna Repair and Enhace - Tutorial

Hi! I will share to you the repair and enhacement procedure i did to my Turnigy 9X8Cv2 receiver. The Rx comes with a minimal antenna, poss…

Started by Juan Bautista Rivero Miller

3 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Cala

Interferences

Dear all, I am setting up a drone with FPV via 3G USB modem connected to a Raspberry. The problem is that this modem is creating a lot of i…

Started by Mattia

1 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Gordon Couger

APM Antenna tracker for FPV

I've been looking at using the antenna tracker for FPV.  Part of my setup is that I fetch telemetry via my TBS crossfire and collect to via…

Started by Jaimie Fryer

1 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Mark Borrmann

Long Range Antenna System

Hi everyone,  today I finished a review on the FPVLR long range antenna system.  This was tested on my 3DR Solo, but they are available for…

Started by Grandpa Jake

2 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Grandpa Jake

Antenna Elbow - Reduce Signal Loss!

This is an antenna elbow that holds an antenna coax at 90 degrees or close to it. According to some sources, there is a slight signal loss…

Started by Harvcopter

0 Jan 21, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service