Antennas (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Antenna ID Please!

Could someone tell me which of these is most likely to be a 915mhz antenna? Both came from the same vendor w/ 915mhz radios.

Started by Scott W

0 Oct 21, 2016

V666 vrx pin layout

I'm trying to figure out the video out and ground to hook up the video feed into tower. I thought when I cracked this open the vrx would be…

Started by Seth Miller

0 Oct 3, 2016

马上要买遥控器了,请教推荐一款

如题,打算更换遥控器。已经不喜欢本国(china)的了,想买美国的遥控器。请大家推荐一下,谢谢

Started by 田家旭

0 Sep 26, 2016

a Powerful Robust Antenna tracker using the Pixhawk and Mission Planner

Hi, I want to build an Powerful antenna tracker with the pixhawk and mission planner. The tracker should do 360 degree. I have 3 big anten…

Started by John

2 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by John

This is why one must be tighten SMA connectors properly.

I lost my antenna on the 4th flight after screwing the VTX antenna on, but luckily Arducopter saved the day (thanks to the developers): I…

Started by turdsurfer

0 Aug 17, 2016

433 Mhz dipole vs. GPS: total decimation

I wanted to do long range telemetry so I got myself a dipole antenna for the modem.  I never could check the range because the plane couldn…

Started by Anton Vanhoucke

40 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Anton Vanhoucke

Antenna type on Walkera Runner 250 Advance w/GPS & 1080P HD

Does anyone know what type of antenna the Walkera Runner 250 Advance w/GPS & 1080P HD Camera it has either a Left Hand Circular Polariz…

Started by Keith M

0 Jul 13, 2016

Issue with RDF868+ [UPDATED: New Problem]

UPDATE---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now I am having prob…

Started by Gerard

31 May 25, 2016
Reply by Gerard

MR60

How to use SITL simulated vehicle to test a real antenna tracker ?

Hello, I would like to test a real antenna tracker, driven by a Pixhawk and the antenna tracker firmware,  which is setup "in the middle" :…

Started by Hugues

4 May 16, 2016
Reply by Jakub Oller

Question about antenna tracker

Hello, I am designing an extremely high gain system, it will be using a parabolic antenna.  The question I wanted to ask is what is the na…

Started by James Wright

2 May 10, 2016
Reply by Mike Mac

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service