Antennas (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would this be a correct placement of my antennas?

Hi, I have just started out with FPV and guess I did all wrong from the start regarding the placement of my antennas. I got about 50meters…

Started by Philip Johansson

11 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Philip Johansson

915 mhz upgrade

What would be a middle of the road antennal upgrade for the 915 mhz 3D robotics telemetry? I ordered a 21 cm [ larger ] pole antenna for th…

Started by Richard Kennedy

3 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by J M

2.4GHz, 1.2Ghz & 915MHz. How far apart? (physically)

The quad I'm building will be controlled on 2.4Ghz (rec.), not sure what the antenna on the receiver will look like, or if I can upgrade to…

Started by Hugh Hemington

3 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by nickthecook

433 UHF LRS Antenna "Turn Stile"

As I have started using the UHF 433 systems for range, I have been experimenting with various TX and RX Antennae. I came across this link h…

Started by James Roney

21 May 30, 2014
Reply by Hugues

gps antenna rod, minimum length?

Hi all, What is, if any, the minimum length the GPS antenna stick should have? my drone, preassembled, like a dji F550, has a 10cm stick,…

Started by Franc

1 May 15, 2014
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Dumb antenna question

I am using a FrSky receiver which has two wire antennas. What is the optimum way to place them to get the best range? Parallel to each othe…

Started by Scott Berfield

9 May 13, 2014
Reply by Richard Kennedy

why is the height of the 3dr 915 mhz antenna the same as the 400ish mhz antenna? (3dr telemetry)

I'm curious why the antenna provided with the 915 mhz 3dr telemetry radios is apparently the same length as the 400ish mhz radios. I'm al…

Started by James Small

5 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steven G

Why always omnidirectional antennas ?

Hi there, reading in this antenna section, I was thinking that omnidirectional antennas are not really very efficent for UAVs, but a direc…

Started by Jochen "Joe" Herrmann

4 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Michael J. Buckley

Semi-stand alone antenna tracker !

Hi,  We are currently setting up a project to get an antenna tracker. The idea is to have GPS, aircraft telemetry on the antenna with a blu…

Started by RaptorUAS MD

4 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Duffy

915mhz Telemetry

Hey folks, Did the original 900mhz telemtetry kits that have the built in usb adapter on the ground radio get the interference or was it j…

Started by Finnius

10 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Geoffrey Preston

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service