APM Mission Planner (2,245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

compass issue

I have apm 2.6 it was working normally but know I have compass calibration error by missing the wieght dots in live calibration , I am usin…

Started by Eng.Noor

0 Jan 29

Adding a real time Flight Radar map layer to MP.

Hi,  I'm curious if there's a way to add a real time flight radar map layer to Mission Planner. Something along the lines of FlightRadar24…

Started by chase

4 Jan 27
Reply by chase

Hybrid Windows 8/10 Laptops for MP

Hi, I wish to know if Mission Planner will run reliably on relatively cheap/low-end hybrid Windows laptops (the ones that can transform int…

Started by Rodion M. Herrera

0 Jan 26

About Ground Control Station User Experience

Hi Guys, Could you give me some impressions about the GCS you use? If you can answer these questions for me, it will be very helpful: - W…

Started by Beatriz Palmeiro

45 Jan 23
Reply by liuliying

AutoTakeOff: engine starts but only with about 30% power

Hello, I have a problem with automatic takeoff in MissionPlanner version 1.3.49 build 1.1.6410.20232 with the PX4, version 3.7.1.If I run w…

Started by Franz Bormann

0 Jan 11

QGIS polygons to Mission Planner and waypoints

Hello guys, Anyone has a good explanation why the area of a polygon created on QGIS is different at the area calculated on MP? Also, there…

Started by Bernardo Quijano

0 Jan 4

mission planner altitude

I'm new to planning missions with the BirdsEyeView-modified AVA mission planner software for programming the FireFly6 VTOL.  I want to prog…

Started by Ken Lucas

1 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Luis Gutierrez

Tuning in Mission Planner

Hi! I recently discovered the "Tuning" checkbox in Mission Planner and I have a couple of questions about it: 1) When I look at sensor data…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

DO_CHANGE_SPEED Question

Hi everyone I got a couple of question regarding this command  1)Is the speed specified in the command set for the whole mission, or just…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 21, 2017

Feature request

It would be nice if MP had a feature where you input the maximum distance your craft can normally fly. Then, when entering a mission, whene…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Dec 16, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service