APM Mission Planner (2,245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heading option?

Could a heading be added to the takeoff and land commands? Since both of these commands hold a heading, could we not define that heading in…

Started by Jeb Bailey

6 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Jeb Bailey

Change GCS Port via APM Planner

When uploading the firmware via APM mission planner, how do I change the telemetry from USB to PORT3 (xbee?)   I can't seem to do it via CL…

Started by Avalerion

4 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Michael Oborne

APM Mission planner setup page

I was having promblems with setup until I realized what mistake I was making.  The upload page in the mission planner is kinda tightly pack…

Started by Russell B. Sutton

15 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Russell B. Sutton

HIL simulation: APM planner (1.0.9) not loading saved mission correctly

Hi all. (Maybe bug reports go somewhere else? Haven't learned how to yet, so I venture to post this here before going to bed)   APM planner…

Started by Björn Geir Leifsson

1 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Michael Oborne

Problem setting up flight modes

I configured 6 modes in the CLI.   But when I get back to the flight data, under status, the "mode" field doesnt correspond to the modes I…

Started by Assaf Weiss

3 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Neil Smith

coordinate comma notation

Hello, I use the APM 1.0.12 on Win7-64bit-Pro, I've problem loading waypoints from file, they're memorized in the right way but when I read…

Started by luca

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by luca

Airspeed sensor problem

Guys, I am experiencing an issue with my airspeed sensor. It works in the cli test, but will not work on the gcs (amp or Hk). The Hk tells…

Started by LazyPilot

7 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by LazyPilot

APM Planner problem on laptop

I have downloaded APM Planner to my PC and it is working well, but I have dowmloaded it to 'downloads' on my laptop Unziped the files , w…

Started by Nick Wadman

12 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Nick Wadman

3G for internet access / Google earth in the field?

What are people doing to get google earth out in the field? I am thinking about getting the tether plan on my Iphone4 to be able to access…

Started by Neil Smith

6 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Neil Smith

Empty Log Files

I have the latest APM Planner 1.0.3. When push the "Save Log" button I only get empty log files. What am I doing wrong?

Started by Fabian E.

14 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Cliff Gill

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service