APM Mission Planner (2,245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Map Tool download speed

Is there any way to increase the speed of the download in the MAP TOOL function of MP? Google can download an offline map in seconds or min…

Started by Charles Linquist

1 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Compile Failed

I'm using the latest version - 1.3.51  build  1.3.51.0  and every time I try to graph a log file, I get the message "COMPILE FAILED"!  Is…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Dec 11, 2017

Mission Planner does not connect to pixhawk: heart beat timeout

Hello, I am a high school junior and I am attempting to build an autonomous drone for my school project. I have little to no experience wi…

Started by Jay Senthilvelan

16 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by JMLopez

Mission planner not showing battery voltage

Hello,  I am using Pixhawk 4.2.8 Autopilot with Mission planner software. I tried to do the battery calibration as per the documents infor…

Started by Harish

0 Dec 6, 2017

Mission Planner logs and KML files.

I can download the logs from the APM1 but I am trying to figure out how to get it to overlay in the google maps.  I have been trying and ke…

Started by Bradley J Carr

8 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Harish

Exporting flight log to Matlab

Does anybody have experience with importing flight logs from Mission Planner to Matlab? It seems to work fine, but then when I look at all…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 26, 2017

Is there a way for me to see the motors RPM (angular speed) in flight logs?

Hi! I was wondering if there is a way for me to see the RPM (angular speed) of each of my motors in the flight logs? Thank you very much! A…

Started by Ari Schwartz

5 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Complex Geo Fence

How does complex geo fencing works for arducopter? From where to configure it? I am trying but the geo fence appears shaded (disabled) in r…

Started by Majid Khan

7 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Keith M

Request Reverse way point mission

Hi AllCan MP do reverse waypoint mission went the mission is ended ? means if it have 1,2,3,4,5 waypoint at waypoint 5 put waypoint command…

Started by Ahmad Ansari

0 Nov 17, 2017

Running multiple vehicles on one computer

Is there any issue with opening mission planner twice, connecting each application to a different UAV with different telemetry radios and f…

Started by Jason Franciosa

3 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service