APM Mission Planner (2,251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 compatibility with Mission Planner?

Hi to all, Does anyone have any experience using the new MS Surface Pro 3 with Mission Planner? I'm purchasing a new 8X+ from 3DR and want…

Started by Mike Thomas

10 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Junmar the Fourth

mission planner

Hello,  I am wondering if someone has come across a clear step-by-step video explaining how to program waypoints in mission planner, uploa…

Started by NPQ

0 Mar 29, 2016

Latest Update Crashed My Computer.

Until the last update MP had always been working perfectly. When I click OK to update it updated the files but crashed after that. It was r…

Started by Mike Mac

4 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Mike Mac

HIL firmware not downloading on latest mission planner

Hey everyone, I'm trying to flash my pixhawk with the latest hil apm plane firmware but I'm getting the following error... Screenshot of e…

Started by Gareth Rens

2 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Maxwell Birley

About MAV_CMD with index greater than 256

Hi everyone! I have a question regarding the MAV commands (like Waypoint, DO_SET_SERVO etc.). Recently my team has been experimenting with…

Started by Jakub Polaczek

3 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Michael Oborne

Anyone know to load a prefetched map in Mission Planner?

The only instructions (http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/planning-a-mission-with-waypoints-and-events/) I have found for "How to prefetch a…

Started by OBwan

17 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Conrado A. Barreto

senior year project uav project

Hey guy, I am working on a Uav for my senior year project, and am finding it difficult to select the best material for airframe and skin, l…

Started by betty

0 Mar 21, 2016

Doubt Accel calibration and flight modes in Mission Planer

i am working with APM 2.8 and when I conected to MissionPlaner this screen is shows:  why shows fly mode 5, 4 and 1? also on the flight mo…

Started by max apaza

0 Mar 20, 2016

Tarot 680Pro stability issues

All,       I am using Pixhawk with the latest Mission Planner.   Sunnysky 3508 580kv motors with Afro 30amp ESC (flashed with BLHeli), Fut…

Started by Skyler Edenhart-Pepe

1 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Skyler Edenhart-Pepe

Cannot change flight mode switch channel...

Hello.  At my recent team meeting, we performed the radio calibration in Mission Planner.  Everything worked out well except for one sticki…

Started by Dav

0 Mar 16, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service