APM Mission Planner (2,256)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk not receiving heartbeat packets

HI, anybody else having this issue...I installed pixhawk today, loaded the firmware with mission planner , and when it continues on to conn…

Started by James Raymond Summerville

2 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Marco gonzalez

kml file from mission planner

I need to download the kml file of my mission generated by the mission planner and use it in another program at a rate of 10 Hz. So is ther…

Started by Akash Garg

0 Apr 8, 2016

Taranis Mixer

guys I need help with my taranis setting  The yaw is in the pitch and the pitch in the yaw location!! how can I switch between the two?

Started by muhannad alrawahi

0 Apr 7, 2016

Dataflash log issues

Hey there, I have a few problems involving recording flight data with the dataflash logs: Problem 1: I recently tried to change the type o…

Started by Andrew A

1 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Doug Adduci

OS X El Capitan upgrade now can't connect via USB

I cannot get APM Planner 2.0 working on new iMac on latest El Capiton. It does not see USB port. Only reports "Bluetooth Incoming Port" Tri…

Started by Kemo

5 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Kemo

FlySky FS-I6 Flight Modes Aux Switch Set Up Guide

Here's a link to a video I did explaining how to set up Flight Modes on your Aux switches on the FS-I6. This should also work with the Tur…

Started by Doug

0 Apr 6, 2016

No connection to Mission Planner???

Oh for the love....... Ok,  So I built a hex a while ago and all has been going ok.... I've had a few test flights but it not fully set up…

Started by David Kershaw

8 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by David Kershaw

I cannot get APM Planner 2.0 working on new iMac on latest El Capiton.   It does not see USB port.  Only reports "Bluetooth Incoming Port"…

Started by Kemo

0 Apr 5, 2016

I have upgraded from Mac OS X Yosemite to El Capitan. Now I can not connect to my APM 2.8 using mission planner 2.0 on the Mac. This is tru…

Started by Nir Hus.

14 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Kemo

Pixhawk PX4 Helicopter mode on QGroundControl not found

Hi all, I was able to connect my pixhawk px4 to Mission Planner and update to helicopter airframe. I was told that QGroundControl was bette…

Started by Reza Michael Nemovi

1 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by James

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service