APM Mission Planner (2,260)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk data dump

Can anyone tell me if there is a master file showing the units used in the data log files.  I've created a .mat file and read that into mat…

Started by Stephen Wilkerson

4 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Stephen Wilkerson

Programming Pixhawk/Mission Planner. Where to start!

As you can tell from my profile I am new to the whole UAV/Drone thing ( Thought not to r/c) and loving my adventure.I am also new to the…

Started by Doug

1 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

Dedicated MP Laptop

I'm curious about laptop boot up for Mission Planner. I'm fortunate enough to have a couple spare laptops kicking around, so I want to us…

Started by Doug

0 Apr 10, 2016

Android Tower: how to show the altitude in the main screen?

I'm sorry this is probably a very stupid question, but I couldn't figure it out... How to show the altitude in the main screen?  I can onl…

Started by entropia666

6 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by entropia666

Pixhawk not receiving heartbeat packets

HI, anybody else having this issue...I installed pixhawk today, loaded the firmware with mission planner , and when it continues on to conn…

Started by James Raymond Summerville

2 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Marco gonzalez

kml file from mission planner

I need to download the kml file of my mission generated by the mission planner and use it in another program at a rate of 10 Hz. So is ther…

Started by Akash Garg

0 Apr 8, 2016

Taranis Mixer

guys I need help with my taranis setting  The yaw is in the pitch and the pitch in the yaw location!! how can I switch between the two?

Started by muhannad alrawahi

0 Apr 7, 2016

Dataflash log issues

Hey there, I have a few problems involving recording flight data with the dataflash logs: Problem 1: I recently tried to change the type o…

Started by Andrew A

1 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Doug Adduci

OS X El Capitan upgrade now can't connect via USB

I cannot get APM Planner 2.0 working on new iMac on latest El Capiton. It does not see USB port. Only reports "Bluetooth Incoming Port" Tri…

Started by Kemo

5 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Kemo

FlySky FS-I6 Flight Modes Aux Switch Set Up Guide

Here's a link to a video I did explaining how to set up Flight Modes on your Aux switches on the FS-I6. This should also work with the Tur…

Started by Doug

0 Apr 6, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service