APM Mission Planner (2,260)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No connection to Mission Planner???

Oh for the love....... Ok,  So I built a hex a while ago and all has been going ok.... I've had a few test flights but it not fully set up…

Started by David Kershaw

8 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by David Kershaw

OS X El Capitan upgrade now can't connect via USB

I cannot get APM Planner 2.0 working on new iMac on latest El Capiton.   It does not see USB port.  Only reports "Bluetooth Incoming Port"…

Started by Kemo

0 Apr 5, 2016

OS X El Capitan upgrade now can't connect via USB

I have upgraded from Mac OS X Yosemite to El Capitan. Now I can not connect to my APM 2.8 using mission planner 2.0 on the Mac. This is tru…

Started by Nir Hus.

14 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Kemo

Pixhawk PX4 Helicopter mode on QGroundControl not found

Hi all, I was able to connect my pixhawk px4 to Mission Planner and update to helicopter airframe. I was told that QGroundControl was bette…

Started by Reza Michael Nemovi

1 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by James

Wind calculation on HUD

Hello, I wanted to used the wind calculation and wind direction on the HUD. So after the fly i take the tlog recorded and try to extract th…

Started by Medina Patrice

2 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Medina Patrice

Mission Planner for Windows 10

hi Everyone,  Has anyone tried using mission planner for windows 10 with success ? 

Started by Tony K

24 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Phill Simpson

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 compatibility with Mission Planner?

Hi to all, Does anyone have any experience using the new MS Surface Pro 3 with Mission Planner? I'm purchasing a new 8X+ from 3DR and want…

Started by Mike Thomas

10 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Junmar the Fourth

mission planner

Hello,  I am wondering if someone has come across a clear step-by-step video explaining how to program waypoints in mission planner, uploa…

Started by NPQ

0 Mar 29, 2016

Latest Update Crashed My Computer.

Until the last update MP had always been working perfectly. When I click OK to update it updated the files but crashed after that. It was r…

Started by Mike Mac

4 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Mike Mac

HIL firmware not downloading on latest mission planner

Hey everyone, I'm trying to flash my pixhawk with the latest hil apm plane firmware but I'm getting the following error... Screenshot of e…

Started by Gareth Rens

2 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Maxwell Birley

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service