APM Mission Planner (2,239)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

avoiding obstacles when in Waypoints Mode on mission planner

Hello There iam using APM 2.5 and sonar as a sensor also using Mission Planner for the interface in my final project ill build navigation f…

Started by seno nugroho

0 Feb 27, 2016

waypoint resolution in MP

In the past MP waypoints were only 1m resolution. I read on a thread that this was being changed to allow higher resolution (cm) waypoints.…

Started by heliboy

0 Feb 26, 2016

Best configurstions for Software in Loop Simulator

Hi all,         Is it not good idea anymore to run SITL on windows 7 platform (with cygwin interface plus pyserial and other add ons) ? As…

Started by Anand S. Biradar

7 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Arunabha Bhattacharya

CH PRO joystick Yaw

Good day everyone. I am building my first drone using Pixhawk and want to test it this weekend.  I have the SIK radios for the telemetry…

Started by Barry D Bolton

0 Feb 25, 2016

Help needed in apm 2.6 compass calibration

i am having problem calibrating compass.It's the 1st time setup. The gps is externel. Thank U in advance for advise.

Started by Kumar Saikat Halder

1 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by andi azhar

APM Planner V2 or MAVProxy Joystick Calibration

Hi, I'm using the a Pixhawk loaded with APM:Rover 2.5 and using APM Planner v2 as my GCS. I am attempting to drive a traxxas slash but I'm…

Started by Chris

3 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

300km

Cable Cam effect with APM (or manual yaw control during Auto mission)

I'd like to achieve the Solo Cable Cam effect with my 3DR Y6 running APM2.6. I'd like to fly backwards beside a road and yaw the copter to…

Started by moglos

5 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Randy

Beta version 1.3.35.4 build 1.1.5895.38046 hangs on start screen

I just downloaded the latest version of the beta as of this morning (2/22/16) and it hangs on start screen. This particular installation h…

Started by Stone1295

0 Feb 22, 2016

Mission Planner UDP and TCP/IP Connection

I have been trying to get the Mission Planner to accept UDP and TCP/IP inputs. I keep getting a time out error on a UDP  connection.  I ha…

Started by Warren Mall

10 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Nikos

Linux & Mac packages and fixes

I've been playing around with MissionPlanner to get it working for Linux. I've had some luck (not 100% yet) - but I'd like to share my work…

Started by Ben van Klinken

2 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Ben van Klinken

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service