APM Mission Planner (2,251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My CX-20 freeze when I try to download flight logfiles in Mission Planner

I'm able to connect to my quad. I calibrated it, I changed some parameters, etc... But when I try to download dataFlash Log Via Mavlink, b…

Started by Mario Cesar

1 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Shane O'Neill

Simple, Extensible Flight Planning Tool

Started by Charlie Vorbach

2 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Charlie Vorbach

Error when opening Design View of Flight Data from GCSViews - Mission Planner/Visual Studio 2013

Hello everyone; I am a student of Aeronautical Engeneering and I am doing my master thesis that consists of sending information from the pl…

Started by Pedro Alexandre Lourenço Moutinh

0 Mar 4, 2016

Mission planner changes Logitech g310 axis

Morning folks. I am using the latest Mission planner with a Logitech G310 game pad. I noticed that the throttle would regulalry " run away"…

Started by Barry D Bolton

2 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Barry D Bolton

Do_set_servo command in mission planner destroys servos

So I have been messing around with the Do_set_servo command in mission planner but have ended up destroying two servos with it. the PWM was…

Started by Charlie Colman

4 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Charlie Colman

Grid function for APM Planner

Hi Guys, Does APM Planner have the grid function to plan surveying missions? I found this functionality on Mission Planner for windows and…

Started by Gustavo Avellar

3 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by SKYBORNE

Do_set_servo command in mission planner destroys servos

So I have been messing around with the Do_set_servo command in mission planner but have ended up destroying two servos with it. the PWM was…

Started by Charlie Colman

0 Mar 3, 2016

Mission Planner 1.3.35 Unhandled Exception on Windows 7

I just installed Mission Planner from the download site and installed it. I had no errors during the install but when I went to launch it I…

Started by Jesse Millwood

3 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Jesse Millwood

Mission Planner will not read my flight modes

I was recently configuring the flight modes for my FrSky Taranis Plus with Mission Planner. After setting up the switches and flight modes…

Started by Evan Palmer

4 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by James

Help with 3DR power module not staying selected in mission planner

When I go to calibrate my battery monitor mission planner, the box where you elect the sensor does not stay elected on 3dr power module.  I…

Started by Chris Anderson

5 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Ken Jancef

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service