APM Mission Planner (2,251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Planner V2 or MAVProxy Joystick Calibration

Hi, I'm using the a Pixhawk loaded with APM:Rover 2.5 and using APM Planner v2 as my GCS. I am attempting to drive a traxxas slash but I'm…

Started by Chris

3 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

300km

Cable Cam effect with APM (or manual yaw control during Auto mission)

I'd like to achieve the Solo Cable Cam effect with my 3DR Y6 running APM2.6. I'd like to fly backwards beside a road and yaw the copter to…

Started by moglos

5 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Randy

Beta version 1.3.35.4 build 1.1.5895.38046 hangs on start screen

I just downloaded the latest version of the beta as of this morning (2/22/16) and it hangs on start screen. This particular installation h…

Started by Stone1295

0 Feb 22, 2016

Mission Planner UDP and TCP/IP Connection

I have been trying to get the Mission Planner to accept UDP and TCP/IP inputs. I keep getting a time out error on a UDP  connection.  I ha…

Started by Warren Mall

10 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Nikos

Linux & Mac packages and fixes

I've been playing around with MissionPlanner to get it working for Linux. I've had some luck (not 100% yet) - but I'd like to share my work…

Started by Ben van Klinken

2 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Ben van Klinken

Battery Range

Something I've been thinking about building for the Mission Planner is some improvements to the battery monitoring during flight. I've been…

Started by Ben van Klinken

0 Feb 21, 2016

Graphics disappear when playing video file

Prohttps://www.dropbox.com/s/oszlro1a55vhj7k/problem.mp4?dl=0 Someone can help ? I am trying to simulate capturing from video file. When…

Started by Or Asnin

8 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Or Asnin

Cannot edit fields on Windows 10 tablet

I am running MP on a win10 tablet, and when I select an alpha numeric field to edit, the keypad interface does not come up, so I cannot edi…

Started by Rick Huebner

0 Feb 21, 2016

FS-T6 transmitter/ receiver with APM

Hi all I am building my first drone and I cannot get the FS-T6 transmitter to change between the modes on my APM Does anyone know how to s…

Started by Harry P

0 Feb 21, 2016

Setting Up Mission Planner with Windows 10

For all new Mission Planner users running Windows 10 on their computer and finding difficulties installing all drivers, I have included ins…

Started by Evan Palmer

0 Feb 19, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service