APM Mission Planner (2,244)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Planner/MissionPlanner Mavlink Mystery

Working with a PX4 and Mission Planner, it "threw a wobbly" and started refusing the MAVLINK connection. Since I had APM Planner2 sitting o…

Started by Ken Barrie

0 Jul 1, 2017

Running a Mission Planner Script Automatically

Is there any way to make a python script run automatically as soon as a telemetry link is established? I am trying to control data collecti…

Started by Chase Schottler

0 Jun 29, 2017

Mandatory Hardware not showing

When I have my pixhawk attached to my macbook pro, I can "Connect" in the upper right hand corner of APM Planner. If I then go to Initial S…

Started by Kevin Riggen

11 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Darren Fisher

Mission Planner script to PixHawk

Hi everyone! I'm working on a MP script for a few drones. I have takeoff, landing, and safety pilot stuff checked out, but I want to contro…

Started by Carie

0 Jun 23, 2017

Joystick support

I have been trying without success to get the joystick option to work in Mission Planner.   I have tried connecting first and not connectin…

Started by Charles Linquist

4 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Robert Mapes

Pixhawk >> Mavlink >> X8R >> Taranis >> MP

the telemetry solution by Craft & Theory will feed the Mavlink-sentences from a Pixhawk to a Taranis and display the data on the Tarani…

Started by Thomas Scherer

0 Jun 21, 2017

Simple and Super simple not working

Hello I have my first quadcopter, it has an AMP 2.8 and Taranis TX/RX.  It is all working well except the simple and super simple modes. Ch…

Started by Stephen Meadows

5 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Dwgsparky

Mavlink timeout while connecting APM 2.8 to Mission planner via Bluetooth.

Specs APM 2.8 Mission Planner 1.3.48 Windows 7 64-bit Bluetooth module - HC-06 The problem -   I am in the process of making my first Quad…

Started by Mukut Mukherjee

0 Jun 14, 2017

Batterymonitor 2 Mission planner - how to set speech alarm

Dear All, I am trying to set a speech alarm for Battery Monitor 2, but it seems both Battery monitor and battery monitor 2 use same alarm…

Started by Allaka Himabindu

0 Jun 13, 2017

What previous version has fully functional joystick control

I need to be able to control my craft with a joystick.  This function is broken in the later versions of MP.  I would like to know what is…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Jun 12, 2017

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service