ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,382)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wiki Updates / PI Values

Could someone check and tell me if these pages are still accurate or do they need updating. http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_A

Started by Mark Slater

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Mark Slater

mid-flight roll error - needed full left roll input to counter

i was flying today with the recently updated software 2.2 b2 (jDrones hexa frame) in a bit of wind and ran into a fairly serious problem wi…

Started by James

4 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by James

How to upload code (optflow test)

Hi im trying to upload the APOpticalFlow_test.pde  to APM as written here: http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_OptFlow   ive downl…

Started by ARHEXA

6 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Randy

Running two APMs in tandem

Would it be possible to run an octocopter X4 coaxial with two apms? I.e. one apm controls top 4 motors, second apm controls bottom four mot…

Started by Gareth Rens

13 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Cli data garbled and strange APM behaviour

Hi all, Wondering if anyone has advice. I stripped down my Arducopter before Christmas to make some changes. I added an APM 2560, optical f…

Started by Eoin

2 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Eoin

poor loitering

were there any changes in loitering mode ? - since last update i can't tell loitering is working... .. always had to switch back to manual…

Started by LAIC

3 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by LAIC

Alt hold with heavy octocopter needs tuning. Any1 care to give an oke a hand?

So my alt hold is up to sh*t... It bobs up and down 3-4meters. Iv tried changing the alt hold P to 0.30, 0.35 and 0.4. It works the best ar…

Started by Gareth Rens

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Gareth Rens

Octo yaws slowly but constantly. Any ideas?

My octo doesnt do heading hold in stabilise mode. It ever so slowly rotates, around 360 degrees per minute. Any ideas? Should I change my…

Started by Gareth Rens

2 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Gareth Rens

Gibberish in CLI

Hi all, I'm hoping to get some help on this issue, since I've been battling it a long time now. My Arducopter is doing the flips on start…

Started by Nathanael Xie Wenyao

4 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jason Short

Unable to Power off the motors when landing

I'm having trouble powering off the motors after landing. I tried to disarm by holding the stick to the left, but nothing happens until I…

Started by John Campen

7 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service