Arducopter 3.x (Multicopter) (2,488)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ROI gimbal angle (servo)

Hi all, Looking to clarify if the ROI feature includes the ability to control the gimbal angle automatically to track the ROI? eg: if you…

Started by Euan Ramsay

0 Jun 12

Special output

I'm flying the latest FW on a PixHawk and need a PWM signal that (preferably) is the average of all the other PWM (Servo) outputs.  I flyi…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Jun 8

Hybrid drone Pid tunning

Hi I am designing a hybrid drone, my problem is to get a correct roll setting, it oscilate to much, specialy in the loiter mode. Does any…

Started by Julio Ullauri

1 Jun 7
Reply by Giuseppe

Pixhawk crash, I would appreciate some help to analyze log

Hi community, Sadly my quad crashed after 21 minutes of flying, everything seemed normal before quad suddenly fell from the sky. I have b…

Started by Jan Overby

10 Jun 3
Reply by saints5354

Can’t Build ArduCopter on SkyViper v2450

Hello! I’m having trouble with building the firmware for Skyviper 2450 So, I simply followed the instructions in this site (http://ardupilo…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

0 May 28

Creating a Swarm/Multiple UAV flight

Hi all, I am attempting to create a multi-vehicle flight using Ardupilots built in swarm feature.  I am trying to get this done on a tight…

Started by Matthew Domanic

0 May 22

New Build and want to check some messages

So I just maidened a new build this weekend and have a few messages in the log that I just want to run past the community. I know this is s…

Started by Richard Gardner

1 May 10
Reply by Richard Gardner

How exactly vibes are calculated in Ardupilot AP_InertialSensor

I have few questions to get clarity on how Vibes are calculated from raw acceleration values. 1) The documentation says high pass filter…

Started by santosh

0 May 7

Help Analyzing Crash

A few days ago, my high school team was testing our octocopter when one of the motors stoped spinning. The UAV was at about 230 feet when w…

Started by Owen Krause

3 May 4
Reply by Andre K.

Unstable F550 causing crashes, please help!

I have assembled this f550 clone with the following specs: Hexacopter frame 550mm 2212 DJI 920Kv motors 30 Amp SimonK ESCs APM 2.6 with AC…

Started by Nicholas Hill

0 Apr 21

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service