Arducopter 3.x (Multicopter) (2,445)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPS and PX4

Hi everyone, fisrst of all, sorry for my english. I have rare problem with my gps ubox m8n and my Pixhawk PX4. The problem is that when I c…

Started by Carlos Marín Miralles

0 Sep 30

GPS and PX4

Hi everyone, fisrst of all, sorry for my english. I have rare problem with my gps ubox m8n and my Pixhawk PX4. The problem is that when I c…

0 Sep 30

GPS and PX4

0 Sep 30

GPS and PX4

0 Sep 30

NO GPS after firmware update

I've started flying a Quadcopter (X configuration) with a Pixhawk 2.4.8 with a UBlox m8n GPS, without any big issues apart from the ones co…

Started by Carlos Jorge Martins Vicente

0 Sep 30

I've started flying a Quadcopter (X configuration) with a Pixhawk 2.4.8 with a UBlox m8n GPS, without any big issues apart from the ones co…

0 Sep 30

0 Sep 30

Please Help - IMU and Motor Balance Mismatch WARN

Hi Everyone; I posted this message on "Discuss Ardupilot" as well; posting here too to see if I can get more feedback. https://discuss.ardu

Started by Giovanni - iGV

1 Sep 27
Reply by Giovanni - iGV

Hex tips over on launch. Desired pitch not zero?

Hi guys! I've just rebuilt my hex onto a new Tarot FY690S frame and put the latest (supported) firmware (3.2.1) onto my APM2.5.2. It seems…

Started by Chris

1 Sep 25
Reply by Chris

Strange altitude drop issue - please help me analzye log file.

Flying an APM 2.8 board, setup a waypoint flight using Mission Planner.  Set altitude of all waypoints to 100M.   Flew two missions.  The f…

Started by Charles Linquist

1 Sep 17
Reply by Charles Linquist

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service