Arducopter 3.x (Multicopter) (2,463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CompassMot problem. APM 2.6 does not log the current.

I cant get the command CompassMot to work. From the numbers when I "rev" up the motors the current doesn't change.. I'm using the power mod…

Started by Tim Daniel Ophus

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Tim Daniel Ophus

AMP 2.5 (v3.0.1) copter speed in Auto Modes

Hi,I have a Problem with the APM 2.5 and v3.0.1.In manual Mode the Copter Speed are normal and fast how ever.In Auto Mode (Position / Loite…

Started by Roger Schoenenberger

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by dr0n3droid

Is "angle boost" still there and adjustable? Causing problems on my Quad?

I red in previous versions the Angle Boost function had been removed because it caused trouble. Who knows the status because I still see t…

Started by GeVaSta

12 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by GeVaSta

Motors spin after arm.

After searching in various forums and in the documentation without finding the cause of the problem I thought to throw a question to see if…

Started by Miguel Martín Mateo

7 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Miguel Martín Mateo

RTL goes mad

Hi everyone I have a H4 DIY with APM 2.5. I have been flying the copter without any issues for the past day except Loiter which is sometime…

Started by Max Patissier

3 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Max Patissier

How to determine mission duration from log file?

I have created simple mission to climb to 300m and go back. ACM achieved mission well, but now I want to analyze this mission because i nee…

Started by palo sestak

8 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by João Victor Fortes Carvalho

Rebuilding My 3DR Quad + APM 2.5 for 3.x Software

I purchased a 3DR quad kit and APM 2.5 in April of 2012, built and flew on/off over the past year but have never had the time and persistan…

Started by Andy Theimer

1 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Will the APM2.5 or APM2.6 board get a HOTT telemetry support?

Hello guys, There are a lot of topics about the integrated telemetry support to the RC system, which is a great feature and saw that PX4 sy…

Started by Tibor Szarka

1 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Andre K.

APM 2.5 still won't arm my ESCs, I give up!

Hi, I posted on here some time ago saying that my APM 2.5 wouldn't arm my ESCs (red light continues to blink). At the time i was using DJI…

Started by Jakey Boy

11 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by doug ducko

0% compassmot...I'm either good...or making a huge error somewhere

Wow - I thought 4% was good for my big quad, but my FPV/trainer rig just hit the ball out the park! Setup: - TBS Disco version 1.3 with "Co…

Started by Euan Ramsay

5 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Euan Ramsay

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service