Arducopter 3.x (Multicopter) (2,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strange crash while in automode / waypoints

Hi everyone, My quad was flying amazingly, loiter, rth with landing, alt hold and stab when I finally decided to try auto mode creating 4…

Started by João Victor Fortes Carvalho

41 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Jacek Jackiewicz

Help with Determining ERROR from log files Quad D

Hey Guys I am new to analyizing things using the log files but yesterday I had my Quad freak out.  I was flying in a combination of loiter…

Started by Jared M

14 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Jared M

Firmware arducopter 3.0 vs 2.9

As I am quite new in this hobby, I could be wrong but I guess my quad was very stable loitering few weeks ago. Right now, I have a huge pro…

Started by Max Patissier

5 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Max Patissier

Arducopter flys diagonally right when going forward and diagonally left when backwards ??

Could I have some help please Gang ! My 450 frame is setup and fly's with out to many issues.  Yaw works perfectly but I have one issue I c…

Started by Matthew

6 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Matthew

My First Crash.... It was bound to happen. Now what?

Well it was bound to happen.  Here is the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpE-dyNMmQA My question is now what??  Narrowing it down a…

Started by Loren Zimmer

5 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Loren Zimmer

Compass Calibration

Hi All,   Just a quick question, I have performed a live calibration on the compass and consistantly get around -170, -50, 50. I know in…

Started by Allan Kent

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Chris Riccio

Generic Waypoint Missions

Hi Guys I have a development request but would like to see if the development would be useful to others as well. Basic Idea is just to be…

Started by Johann Van Niekerk

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Johann Van Niekerk

(VIDEO) Strange behaviour with my Arducopter?

I have been using my Arducopter fine for a while now, it worked amazingly with the 2.0 Firmware but ever since i have upgraded to the 3.0 f…

Started by Brad Cameron

12 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Brad Cameron

Quadcopter keeps crashing randomly (+video)

Hi,   Recently I built two ardupilot (APM 2.5+) quadcopters with a friend. We are BOTH (two separate APM's) having the same strange problem…

Started by Maxime

9 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Randy O

Sensor versus Baro

Hi everyone, following my discussions and after compassmot, everything seems working well. Except AltHold when the quad is up to 2 meters h…

Started by Max Patissier

1 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service