Arducopter 3.x (Multicopter) (2,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sudden throttle drop when switched to Loiter mode

I thought my 2nd build would be easier than my first - but it's been nothing but problems. Chipping away at them one at a time. The latest…

Started by OBwan

1 Apr 5
Reply by Ehsan Keshtgar

Pixhawk 2.4.8 althold jump

Hi everyone!!I have a problem with my quadcopter, i use pixhawk 2.4.8 with fw 3.5.5 and in althold the drone jumps quickly up and down. Bel…

Started by Lorenzo

0 Apr 1

Bad Gyro Health in Pixhawk 2.1

Hi I am building new copter based on pixhawk 2.1 and here+ gps. It will be quite big octo but for now it’s quad with 15" propellers. I have…

Started by Norimbo

1 Mar 31
Reply by Norimbo

How to control circular motion of the drone ?

Hello Guys .. . I am attempting to make my quadcopter go around a tree at a constant radial distance (say 50cm ) from it using dronekit pyt…

Started by Sanjaya M V

0 Mar 30

APM HELP

I am using APM 2.8 with S500 frame kit, Multistar 2216 800kV, Turnigy Plush 25A ESC, Frsky Fsi6a TX, RX The motors run ok when connecting…

Started by Anh Tuan

0 Mar 26

DJI E5000 Pro propulsion system used with Pixhawk 2.1

Does anyone have any experience using this combo? Good bad or indifferent. Does it play nicely with the Pixhawk? It says the 1280 ESC is op…

Started by Kurt Kreiger

0 Mar 23

Drone takeoff automatically & irregular descent

Hi :) I have 3 identical drone with pixhawk, at the factory settings and one of them, when I arm my engines in position mode, takes off alo…

Started by Etienne COMPAIN

1 Mar 20
Reply by Andre K.

External compass QMC5883L calibration error (99) on APM 1.0

I bought 3.3 volt external compass QMC5883L and add its library on Arducopter version 3.2.1my hardware is APM 1.0, and driver header files…

Started by mehrdad

1 Mar 19
Reply by mehrdad

Pixhawk Wants to Disarm and Fall from the Sky!!!

I have a Pixhawk running the latest firmware and if I give it min or max aileron or elevator stick for about 2 seconds it disarms my hex wh…

Started by Douglas Long

1 Mar 18
Reply by Andre K.

SRXL Protocol supported ?

Hi, I'm using Multiplex and they are using the SRXL protocol in place of PPMsum , is it possible to enable this on APM2.5 or Pixhawk ?  Or…

Started by Bernard B.

4 Mar 4
Reply by Vitalii S.

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service