Arducopter 3.x (Multicopter) (2,453)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM faster disarming?

there is a way to customize the arm/disarm TX sticks routine? especially the disarming is very erratic...or maybe is the way it is but when…

Started by Franc

2 Oct 1
Reply by Henry Eden-Mann

LV- MaxSonar EZ0 MB1000 connecting with Pixhawk

Hi Guys,  I am trying to get a LV-MaxSonar EZ0 MB1000 Sonar module working with a Pixhawk. I have connected the sonar using the 3 wires ac…

Started by J_Pat

0 Oct 1

GPS and PX4

Hi everyone, fisrst of all, sorry for my english. I have rare problem with my gps ubox m8n and my Pixhawk PX4. The problem is that when I c…

Started by Carlos Marín Miralles

0 Sep 30

GPS and PX4

Hi everyone, fisrst of all, sorry for my english. I have rare problem with my gps ubox m8n and my Pixhawk PX4. The problem is that when I c…

0 Sep 30

GPS and PX4

0 Sep 30

GPS and PX4

0 Sep 30

NO GPS after firmware update

I've started flying a Quadcopter (X configuration) with a Pixhawk 2.4.8 with a UBlox m8n GPS, without any big issues apart from the ones co…

Started by Carlos Jorge Martins Vicente

0 Sep 30

I've started flying a Quadcopter (X configuration) with a Pixhawk 2.4.8 with a UBlox m8n GPS, without any big issues apart from the ones co…

0 Sep 30

0 Sep 30

Please Help - IMU and Motor Balance Mismatch WARN

Hi Everyone; I posted this message on "Discuss Ardupilot" as well; posting here too to see if I can get more feedback. https://discuss.ardu

Started by Giovanni - iGV

1 Sep 27
Reply by Giovanni - iGV

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service