Arducopter 3.x (Multicopter) (2,463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

PixRacer with Ardupilot

This is a discussion to focus the feedback and support of ardupilot on the PixRacer board from AUAV.co. We believe that all teething prob…

Started by Randy

1194 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Mark Whitehorn

AC3.2.1 APM 2.5 Throttle pulsates in Loiter

Hi. I have a problem after updating AC to 3.2.1 from 3.1.5. When in Loiter, the the speed of the motors rev up and down/pulsate quite rapid…

Started by Rolf Inge Sivertsen

242 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Butch Lucas

mRobotics Pixhawk / ESP8266 / MavESP8266 (1.1.1 firmware)

Hello, I am currently trying to establish a UDP connection via Wi-Fi using an ESP8266 development board. I am able to flash the software u…

Started by Miguel A

1 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Ivan R

APM3.2 LOG_BITMASK reverts to 0, no logs available

I'm having a bit of a problem with my quadcopter controlled by APM3.2; sometimes motors stop spinning mid-air and quad drops dead on the gr…

Started by Primož Kralj

1 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by jesus

Copter with CAN Bus on Linux. Raspberry.

We have progress. We have not yet decided what we will do next, integrate full CANFestival - CANOpen or use the CAN driver from @EShamaev h…

Started by Andrew

0 Dec 3, 2017

Hexa unstable mid loiter

Hi guys I'm testing a hex, with a wheelbase of of 1610mm, 30 inch props, pixhawk1. I am using Lightware SF11, and IRLock for loiter, u-blox…

Started by Shian Lee

2 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Shian Lee

APM 2.6 v3.0.1: I miss Armed "Motor Spin". MOT_SPIN_ARMED gone?

I have a few older ArduCopters, and really liked the way they turn on the motors at low idle speed when the ship is armed.  That's a very c…

Started by Ground Loop

8 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Bill Isenberger

APM 2.5 Auto mode issues (Compass related?)

Hello everyone I have build a APM 2.5 quad copter so that i can do AUTO missions. But for some reason it completely does not listen to my…

Started by sieuwe paul rudolf Elferink

1 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by sieuwe paul rudolf Elferink

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Austin Boucher

Roll Movement on Auto Flight Mode Mission Planner

Hello! I've been working with Pixhawk and Mission Planner and I've been trying to get some movement data from the autopilot mode... Let's…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

0 Oct 31, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service