ArduPilot (legacy) software version 2.7 (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Airspeed Issue

HAs anyone had issues with the airspeed sensor using ArduPilot with the shield?  I have set the proper millivolts in the code but it doesn'…

Started by BriFly

3 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Dr Mike Black

Ardupilot Program, [how to modify]

dear all members, could anyone tell me how to modifiy the pitch and roll program in ardupilot.

Started by aldi

4 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Sebastian S.

PID & Nav troubles

I have now had more than 50 flights with my ArduPilot equipped plane but I am still dissatisfied with the navigation performance despite tr…

Started by Graham Dyer

36 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Veikko Vierola

Error When loading Code to Main Board

I have checked every debugging item and all are correct/fixed.  I am using a PC with Windows 7 and I get the following error when loading t…

Started by Senior Design 2010

6 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Don Brooks

Does ardupilot supports delta wing (e.g., xeno) ?

Hi. I'd like to deploy ardupilot on my xeno aircraft. It has delta-wing, just two control surface (should be mixed). Does ardupilot-mega su…

Started by Hyon Lim

1 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by BriFly

HELP WITH FIRST STEP!!!!

Hi!!!!! Can someone help me in the first step of my experience with ardupilot?! (red board) For now i'd like to test it only with gps, an e…

Started by luca

2 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by luca

Upload/Dowload to ArduPilot

I use Arduino to upload program to ArduPilot.  Could soemone advise me how to download the program from ArduPilot?  I want to know the exis…

Started by Tommy

7 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by dylan

Reducing memory footprint for atmega1280?

APM 2.24 seems a bit big for atmega1280.   When compiling for arduino mega 2560, It gives this memory report:   Binary sketch size: 131036…

Started by Mark Harrison

6 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Doug Weibel

Automatic Camera Tracking Feature Examples?

Im interested in exploring the automatic camera tracking feature (and camera stabilization) with the APM. But since the tracking feature is…

Started by Matt Gunn

1 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Graham Dyer

Ardupilot Code question

How is it that the ardupilot code doesn't ask you for moments of inertia, mass, aspect ratio, etc.?  I have not found where the code asks f…

Started by Senior Design 2010

3 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Colin Johnston

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service