ArduPilotMega IMU Shield/OilPan hardware: tech support (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RC radio locks out in manual mode after approx 30 seconds

We've got a couple 2.5 APMs in use they are pretty fun to use.   I tried one in a  delta wing today but during my ground check I found that…

Started by R Reed

5 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by ZS

Oilpan died after a dozen flights, while getting ready to fly again..

Greetings,   This is a strange one - I've searched the forums and have found similar posts, but none detailing an oilpan as bricked as this…

Started by Mike R.

4 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Spencer

Encountering problems with APM and Adru-copter =[ please help!

So At first I was pledged with ESC calibration issues,which was resolved I think.... But now, when I plub in the lipo, and start the calibr…

Started by Anthony Bee

1 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Anthony Bee

Unable to read voltage - not sure how to troubleshoot

Hi All,   I am having an issue with the voltage sensor – I just cannot seem to get it to read a voltage. It always displays 17.8 volts. I h…

Started by Simon

21 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by John

Altimeter locked

Hi Folks I have searched here with no result, I can't find any similar problems. I have an APM 1.4, GPS, MAG, Airspeed sensor, MinimOSD and…

Started by Ross McGowan

1 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Ross McGowan

APM 1.4 'ap' was not declared in this scope

Hi all,  I am trying to program the board to fly with X-plane. I did the configuration for the sketchbook, but I still get the following er…

Started by Mauro

5 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Mauro

Oilpan AD335 accelerometer failed?

We have here a Hotel 1.0 oilpan 8/19/2010, on a 2560 APMega.    :>(  It has worked fine for a few flights on a plane, and have been s…

Started by Dale

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Dale

No Accelerometer or Gyro Data

Hi, I am trying out my APM2.0 for the first time and I can't seem to get any data from the MPU-6000. I have tried looking at the Status pa…

Started by Samuel Johnson

1 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Samuel Johnson

Need urgent help with deciding what components I need to build a custom auto pilot system

Hi, I’m currently working on a graduation project to convert a RFP plane into a fully autonomous UAV. I intend to design the system from th…

Started by Henry Lai

1 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Søren Kuula

MediaTek GPS or OilPan Problem

I have a MediaTek GPS, attached to Ardupilot Mega + Oilpan, which I bought around Spring 2011, and last used around that time.   The MediaT…

Started by John_NY

5 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by John_NY

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service