ArduPlane 3.x software (305)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Plane oscillating on upwind legs

I tried to search past threads for this topic, but have not succeeded, so here is a question I humbly pose to  all APM Plane experts. Pa…

Started by Ondřej Procházka

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

RC Input to Multiple Output Channels

Hello, I have two questions which I have yet to have found the answer to. 1) Is it possible to have an RC channel in and map to two RC chan…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

1 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Scott Pritchett

RCMAP

Does RCMAP work or not ? My Devo 10 with DeviationTX and RX615X will always output Throttle on channel 1 no matter how I reorder channels.…

Started by Povl H. Pedersen

1 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Povl H. Pedersen

Bad AHRS, Bad Accel Health, Bad Gyro Health

I recently started getting numerous "Bad ___ Health" warnings. When I roll back the FW to 3.1.1, they stop. Does anyone know what's up? I s…

Started by Steven G

0 Feb 15, 2015

APM 2.6 please help

Hi I have since few days an APM 2.6 klone , I have a problem to setting up the GPS-Compass .... the kit arrived with a Gps (Ublox-6M) , I…

Started by Roby

2 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Drew Wood

Update Arduplane Firmware Question

Hi all Am a little new to APM and when i connected tonight it said Update available.  When I do this will I loose all of the settings and…

Started by Hally

0 Feb 9, 2015

Mission planner 3.19 pitches down once armed

Once converting to  mission planner 3.19 my quadrotor thinks it is pitching violently downward once armed.  I have the quad sitting on a ta…

Started by Michael Thomason

1 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Michael Thomason

Twinstar 2 Multiplex "param files"

Hello Is it possible to find the "param file" to use for Twinstar 2 or model almost like him I would check my parameters Thank you

Started by Alain Depraetere

0 Feb 5, 2015

Arduplane acro mode compared to as3x

i was hoping acro mode would cause a plane running a pixhawk and arduplane to act like a plane equipped with as3x. With as3x you have full…

Started by John Wolcott

2 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by John Wolcott

APM Plane Servo update Frequency

Hello, I just built a Zeta FX-61 Phatom and am running digital  servos that operate at 250hz update frequency, however, I can not seem to f…

Started by Jason Franciosa

2 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Jason Franciosa

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service